expand secret bases

DemonBigj781

Question

i would like secret bases to have more use. maybe secret b. this could be used for crafting and a form of bonsai berry farming. the gowth will take 4x as long, the yields are halved but their is a 25% chance to start the growth cycle again without cost., but it is sudo automated. you half to feed it charcoal item and the 3 seeds needed to make it work. you cant autopipe it. it can only hold a stack at a time. the machine itself can only be rented. it will sease to work if you dont renew the subscription. it is paid with reward points. also make it so only apriconns can grow in secret bases. it takes 3 days to grow one. it can be harvested repeatedly. you cant skip out on watering the machine and the appricons manually. in general can you make secret bases have a utility use that has optional mechanics that make some aspects of the game automated but can lead to entire new pieces of content that are n]in now way attached to the main game features, butr make it so that it cant be automeded fully and it can only benifit its own line of progression. 

3 answers to this question

my goal is separate from yours. my goal is to have the base a side mechanic that slightly touches the main game and its it intended to be its own little thing. It is intended to only aid the player a little but it can allow the dev team to get creative and implement things that normally cant be done in the base game and it fits a completely different play style.