我的号被误封了,现在很难受,想催促处理一下

今天早上,因为是元旦我的两个朋友说要送我些金币做节日礼物,可能是因为通过邮箱把金币给了我,官方把我的账号封了。我不明白,明明没有经济往来怎么会说是rmt,希望官方可以调查清楚给我一个答复,帮我解封。我的朋友现在也高兴不起来,这可能是个误会,但真的很让人不舒服。我申诉的工号是#166891,如果管理看到希望可以帮帮我,如果真的回不来,那我会重新开一个号,但是我真的完全没有现金交易,这是我所能保证的,希望官方不会让我心寒,希望游戏可以越做越好

Hello, Posting in English forum must be accompanied by English translation,Posting in the forum will not speed up the work order processing process, please wait patiently for the result

——

你好,在英文论坛发帖必须附带英文翻译,在论坛发帖不会加快工单处理流程,请耐心等待结果

5分钟前,Prande 说:

Hello, Posting in English forum must be accompanied by English translation,Posting in the forum will not speed up the work order processing process, please wait patiently for the result

——

你好,在英文论坛发帖必须附带英文翻译,在论坛发帖不会加快工单处理流程,请耐心等待结果

This morning, because it was new year's day, two of my friends said they would give me some gold coins as holiday gifts. Maybe it was because they gave me the gold coins through the mailbox, and the official sealed my account. I don't understand. How can it be called RMT when there is no economic contact? I hope the official can investigate clearly and give me an answer to help me unseal. My friend is not happy now. This may be a misunderstanding, but it's really uncomfortable. The job number I complained about is #166891. If the management sees hope, it can help me. If I really can't come back, I'll open a new number, but I really don't have cash transactions at all. This is what I can guarantee. I hope the official won't make me cold. I hope the game can be better and better

• Seth locked this topic