2021 Xmas vanity item poll

2021 Xmas vanity item poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which new 2021 Xmas cosmetic did you like the most?

• Christmas Sleigh
    • Ice Cream Hood
    • Nutcracker Doll
    • Xmas Gift Sack
    • Ice Cream Clerk Uniform
    • Red Xmas Stocking
    • Winged Helmet

1 hour ago, Nost said:

Anyone know which of these come in the Xmas present and which in the Santas present?

The Christmas Sleigh is from the gift shop.

I'm not a 100% sure but I think the rest you can get from xmas presents with the exception of the Winged Helmet which is only from the Santa's presents.

17 hours ago, Nost said:

Anyone know which of these come in the Xmas present and which in the Santas present?

I can say 100% that Ice Cream Hood, Ice Cream Clerk Uniform& Red Xmas Stocking are in the normal Xmas Presents. Source:

Spoiler

unknown.png
unknown.png

Judging by the price and availability, I'm assuming that the Xmas Gift Sack, Nutcracker Doll & Winged Helmet are only in the Santa's Presents, but I could be wrong on that one. Would love to see more screenshots of ppl opening those and their contents

an attempt to make newbie player hard to play i barely get 10xmas with someone help who knew when to battle and when not.

the event is perfect the way it is......

what i suggest is different allow [[attribute recombinator use after u choose each bot when starting the event.]]

as if it not fun.....u care all about PROFITS $$$$$$ what about us who not even pass 2nd boss die after about to meet it.

TBH people get 200+ points is pro already at it.....

anything other than that is good we have fun....the people who complain 

only want $$$$ on their pocket

I thought this post would have been a good little bit of feedback to the staff team to express how we feel about the cosmetics.

Its also fascinating to see how vanities being very rare doesn't always translate to them being liked by people. Perhaps this might have implications of future pricings of those items.

ofc more votes are needed for more accurate assumptions.