[video] Make Money While Acquiring Lucky Eggs For Personal Use

Gixmurgan

I made this quick guide to provide some data and show off 3 approaches to the same method of making money while acquiring lucky eggs that you do not sell for that money.
I did am trying a more concise editing style where the pace is faster and the video is altogether more tight. I might have over done the pace increase though compared to some of my other videos. I am not sure. If you have an opinion on this - I would appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism.

I watched the whole video without having any interest in lucky eggs or pay day farming and I did it only because of your voice and narration style. So, that's a plus. You have a great voice for narration so I'd suggest building on it. 

Since you're making tutorial style content (I assume), I would have liked to see more infographics and smoother transitions. It just gives more visual appeal than just the game itself. You want people to stay and watch till the end so more graphics will definitely help. 

Also, your narration is very monotone. I'd suggest adding intonations when necessary. Not too much that it hits the point of being egregious, but just enough so that the viewer isn't bored out of their mind in the first minute. 

Good luck! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 9:17 AM, EricRasp said:

I watched the whole video without having any interest in lucky eggs or pay day farming and I did it only because of your voice and narration style. So, that's a plus. You have a great voice for narration so I'd suggest building on it. 

Since you're making tutorial style content (I assume), I would have liked to see more infographics and smoother transitions. It just gives more visual appeal than just the game itself. You want people to stay and watch till the end so more graphics will definitely help. 

Also, your narration is very monotone. I'd suggest adding intonations when necessary. Not too much that it hits the point of being egregious, but just enough so that the viewer isn't bored out of their mind in the first minute. 

Good luck! ^^

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to watch the video and then let me know what you thought! I definitely am too monotone. I agree ? This is something I shall try to work on as I go forward.

Do you feel it was improved in this vid?