Problema para actualizar

Abro mi cliente y me pide la actualización y selecciono la opción q dice "Vale", Entonces me pone en la pantalla:

Descargando actualización ...

0 B / 1,1 Mb

0,00% (de ahí no sube)

Luego se kita eso de la pantalla y me pone:

Descarga en pausa ...

PAUSED_WAITING_TO_RETRY

Y se alternan o aveces se queda en el de la pausa y ya, no se me actualiza nada ni se descarga nada, quería saber si eso tiene q ver con mi Android o algo ... Ah y no es la primera vez que me pasa , desde el 1er cliente nunca he podido actualizar ninguno siempre termino Descargando el cliente entero, y ya me stoy kedando pobre en megas, así que x favor ayudarme si saben d esto

ingles I open my client and it asks me for the update and I select the option that says "Ok", then it puts me on the screen:

Downloading update ...

0 B / 1.1 Mb

0.00% (from there it does not rise)

Then it removes that from the screen and puts me:

Download paused ...

PAUSED_WAITING_TO_RETRY

And they alternate or sometimes it stays in the pause and now, nothing is updated or downloaded, I wanted to know if that has to do with my Android or something ... Oh and it is not the first time that happens to me From the 1st client I have never been able to update any I always end up Downloading the entire client, and I am already getting poor in megabytes, so please help me if you know this

Hello! Some Android devices have issues updating the game so you'll have to uninstall it and re-install it from our website: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/android

If we find a solution, it will be available in a future update but for now you'll need to re-install the game whenever you have difficulties updating.

I'm sorry we're not able to help further. Have a nice day.