Donations For Johto

Money for Johto: $100

Money talks, so let's show them how serious we are about Johto!

When Johto is released, I will donate $100 and post a screenshot of the receipt on this thread. Leave a comment with your donation amount if you pledge to do the same.

I will periodically update the number so staff can see how much we want to see Johto in pokemmo!

Only comment if you understand the instructions. This is not a post for arguing what you think about johto or other features, there's plenty of existing threads for that.

Edited by concernedcitizen
6 hours ago, concernedcitizen said:

I will donate $100 and post a screenshot of the receipt on this thread

I think the money should be donated from before so that it is used for the development of the game, right? I don't know how it works
And I think jhoto is too early for its release (Sinnoh came out in 2020)
I would prefer to add the hidden abilities, the fairy type and the captureable legends these are updates that will really influence the game and make it more varied for many years, if they only add jhoto because as A step with Sinnoh people will get bored after a year and they will want another region

On 12/23/2021 at 6:55 AM, danhred said:

I think the money should be donated from before so that it is used for the development of the game, right? I don't know how it works
And I think jhoto is too early for its release (Sinnoh came out in 2020)
I would prefer to add the hidden abilities, the fairy type and the captureable legends these are updates that will really influence the game and make it more varied for many years, if they only add jhoto because as A step with Sinnoh people will get bored after a year and they will want another region

I agree completely. Dungeons with HA and legendaries will add something new to the game as end game content which is needed. Although Johto is great and i look forward to it, it wont bring nearly as much to the game in terms of new content compared to the former. As you said, most rwgulars will finish johto and only visit it for swarms, shiny hunting, events ect....things that we can do without johto now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
于2021/12/24 PM11点40分,Obvi 说:

I agree completely. Dungeons with HA and legendaries will add something new to the game as end game content which is needed. Although Johto is great and i look forward to it, it wont bring nearly as much to the game in terms of new content compared to the former. As you said, most rwgulars will finish johto and only visit it for swarms, shiny hunting, events ect....things that we can do without johto now

I agree