Pokemmo Error

Oi, essa semana o meu computador passou por uns problemas com o Windows 10 e tive formatar. Antes o PokeMMO estava perfeitamente, apenas atualiza mas não abre, amostrando o seguinte erro: "Invalid Title With Quotes - Error Attempting to set up hardware accelerate graphics. Please visit (PokeMMO Forum) on how to fix this".
Eu já vi se o Java estava atualizado, vi se era a minha placa de vídeo mas também não era. Então eu peço que me ajudem a achar uma solução para isso, obrigado.

Hi, this week my computer had some problems with Windows 10 and I had to format. Before PokeMMO was perfect, it just updates but does not open, showing the following error: "Invalid Title With Quotes - Error Attempting to set up hardware accelerate graphics. Please visit (PokeMMO Forum) on how to fix this".
I already saw if Java was up to date, I saw if it was my video card but it wasn't either. So I ask you to help me find a solution for this, thank you.

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.8d58033c2c8f08f324958d579d2c2651.pngimage.thumb.png.c0d81f72a0be47f69faafd753c0fe23e.pngimage.thumb.png.e509ca9aed0bf3b98d5d0d7f8b585899.pngimage.thumb.png.2e05ca28200d0d01dd0940cedc6b7431.png

Hello! Please uninstall the game and re-install it from our website. Make sure you select Windows client and not the portable one: https://pokemmo.eu/downloads/windows

If re-installing doesn't work, try updating your graphics drivers by running Windows Update or at your manufacturer's website. You can find a detailed guide here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/43701-pixel-format-not-accelerated-on-startup/

If none of these solutions work, this means that your computer does not meet the minimum requirements to play PokeMMO.

I'm sorry we're not able to help further. Have a nice day.

Thanks for your attention, at that moment I managed to solve the problem. It was actually an update to my video card that wasn't working properly, so I had to look for other older versions of the same card to get it back up and running.
One more question, which ROM should I use to start playing Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I was told it had to be the Crystal version ROM, is that really it?