counter for garchomp (especially sub garchomp)

if i use ferrothorn or skarmory, garchomp uses flamethrower.. if i use cofagrigus, garchomp uses dragon pulse.. if i use chansey to counter special attacks, he uses earthquake or dragon claw or dragon rush.. i cant make a safe switch to any dragon pokemon because the chances of garchomp using a dragon attack on it is high.. also, if i do somehow manage to switch to my starmie to use ice beam which can usually OHKO him.. he might have already used substitute by the time i switch in.. so my question is what is a solid hard counter against garchomps of all types (mixed atker garchomp, ph.atk garchomp, sub garchomp etc.) ? one that can withstand both his physical AND special attacks by taking very less damage from it, and could kill him easily.. 

Porygon2 with Eviolite and Ice Beam
Bronzong specially defensive has the natural bulk to easily and safely withstand all its hits, however it has lackluster recovery
Hippowdon can also do the job, no idea what's the spread tho. I assume Milotic if already burnt can also deal with Garchomp decently

Wouldn't be surprised if Mandibuzz and Togekiss could also beat all sets with the right EV Spreads and no Stealth Rocks on the field.
Basically all those mons with decent type advantage against Garchomp that have both high defenses are the way to counter a specific mixed mon

Edited by TohnR
Also Umbreon yea ofc

Weavile is faster than garchomp, and with icicle spear he can make a lot of damage even with substitute.

I suggest jolly nature, with choice band ivx31/30 on speed and atack, and ivx20+ on HP, Def and Sp def.

Moveset: icicle spear, ice shard, night slash, pursuit/low kick.

Remind: u must have a defog or rapid spin user in the team, cause weaville takes too much damage from rocks (like as least 15% damage for stealth rocks).

If u want a defensive poke for garchomp, hippodown ice fang makes the job.