Add PC's Money Storage & Item Storage Feature

caioxlive13

Question

The suggestion is to add the Item Inventory mechanic on Players' PCs in PokéMMO, as well as a Cash Inventory in it.

How could it work?

It would have a Menu on the PC, which would allow switching to the Money and Items stock. When accessing this menu, you could put your money inside the PC, and add a similar button to Put Items inside the PC. None of them could be used by the player (Money or Item) until he took it off the PC. Like a deposit.

Benefits:
- For Shiny Hunters who make the Egg Hunt, it would be advantageous as they would not spend the wrong pokeball and lose money for nothing, because they clicked wrongly, at the same time they could control how many pokeballs they have in their hand, allowing to efficiently count how many eggs they already cracked, just looking at how many pokeballs they have left. All of this, without necessity to create a secondary account/characther.
- To the deposit of money, would allow you to have more than the $2,000,000,000 in an account, which the game currently allows each player to hold, thus increasing the stock mainly for " Vault Account ", accounts created exclusively to store money and items to give away at events , usually guilds have one, and some communitys(Like BPL(Brasil - Premier League) or PSL(PokéMMO Super League)) have too.

Balancing Features:
Everyone would be entitled to free use of the stock, however it would have a Capacity limit. To increase this limit, you would have to buy a ticket with RP (As it is currently with Battle Box and normal Pokemon Box).

Suggestion of Initial Capacity and Price to Increase them:
- $50,000,000 Cash Stock limit, expansion ticket could cost 300 RP and increase capacity by $25,000,000.
- 2000 Item Slots available for free, Expansion Ticket could cost 500 RP and increase capacity by 1500 Slots.

They will don't have Expansion Limit, to Guilds expand to max your bank, with this don't worry for cash stock never, leaving guild free to abuse from Higher Rewards in Internal Events.

Edited by caioxlive13

6 answers to this question

I do not know...

For the money I think it's a good idea, especially to have divided and dedicated accounts.

As for the objects be ... personally I would leave only the masterballs.

It would be different if an item bax was implemented for the guild or for the guild leaders.

I make a little edit only for show how will be look. Obvious staff will make this appeareance much better, but this is only for base.

We have a Button, on top screen, that when you click in, switch into Item/Money storage and Pokémon Storage. Can be put like a "Box", on side of Battle box on PC.
We have a Display to show to us which is currenty deposited(Can make a Auto-Deposit config, when everything that are Mailed is Deposited in PC for you.), and another Display to we put the things that we want to deposit in. 
Have other button, that allow us to switch to Extract mode, that we can use to retrive things from pc.
image.png.a0a4feaf9ea2d3f7180ac6fbeda1223e.png

Edited by caioxlive13
On 12/8/2021 at 3:59 AM, druido890 said:

I do not know...

For the money I think it's a good idea, especially to have divided and dedicated accounts.

As for the objects be ... personally I would leave only the masterballs.

It would be different if an item bax was implemented for the guild or for the guild leaders.

The item box is for Shinyhunters to avoid wasting the wrong Pokéball, and also to help organize the items of those who have a very disorganized item bag, usually full of untradable items.