Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

I was told to post in here even though im not really suggesting an event at all. So basically the creative section of the forums is very dead. Lets give people incentive to post there and have a post of the week for both sections. There could be a small reward like 100k or something too.

On 8 May 2016 at 6:39 PM, Xatu said:

I was told to post in here even though im not really suggesting an event at all. So basically the creative section of the forums is very dead. Lets give people incentive to post there and have a post of the week for both sections. There could be a small reward like 100k or something too.

I don't think that would really help to liven up the section. We also will not be giving out in game prizes just for posts on the forums. Sorry dude! 

24 minutes ago, Emlee said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A GEN 7 STARTER EVOLUTION LINE CONTEST? Like draw middle or final evolution. I just really want to see people's ideas, and it was really fun last night. Although I get that there is an art contest on the go atm. 

Would we get to see you draw? If so, I vote yes.

Purity Tournament

4 v 4 singles (or doubles)

All Pokemon used must be Mono-Type, no dual type Pokemon is allowed

E.g. Chimecho and Alkazam are pure Psychic types, so they would be allowed, but Metagross would not due to being part steel and part psychic

8 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

1: Video Contest

2: Sigs for doubles invite holders

3: more little cup

4: fix baton pass so people can practice doubles outside of tournaments

5: a catching event around mewtwo/rayquaza would be kinda cool

6: more gimmicky tournaments like 3v3 OU, 4v4 doubles etc

7: team building contest

8: short story writing contest

No real list is complete without 8 points. Youre welcome

Edited by Gunthug
with to without

43 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

1: Video Contest -

2: Sigs for doubles invite holders -

3: more little cup trying to bring it back not sure who's gonna host it

4: fix baton pass so people can practice doubles outside of tournaments -

5: a catching event around mewtwo/rayquaza would be kinda cool I imagine hard to do and I haven't thought about it so idk yet unlikely to happen tho

6: more gimmicky tournaments like 3v3 OU, 4v4 doubles etc will keep it in mind for the next gimmick I do

7: team building contest Not sure how you imagine it if you explain it to me I can tell you more

38 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

8. Short Story writing Contest been thinking about it tbh but not without singing, dancing and/or drawing, =)

stuff I marked with - is stuff I don't know about