Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

2 hours ago, Munya said:

The same that it costs to play in OU ranked, yes.

maybe make it free? that could help... Im still surprised the amount of people dont like to spend bp in pvp and comunity combat (specially when the best way to get BP is playing ranked/normal but that´s only posible for OU players, rip UU and NU players bp)

Shiny Walrein, Golduck, Venomoth

At least some change. LF mike and dem officials

4 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Im sure we saw at least 2 poliwrath and 3 whiscash and 2 tropius shiny prizes at last 4 months. Or i am wrong? I prefer to see different things. << just a suggestion..

Just now, LifeStyle said:

@Pereiraa LF those dank pay to enter officials

Hide contents

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

With so much stuff I didn't actually get if you guys loved or hated them, if that is serious I can plan for next month.

Otherwise, I'll be calling Maria Leal.

5 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Otherwise, I'll be calling Maria Leal.

Best comment from that video

Wuant : " O meu novo despertador. Foda-se, levanto-me logo para o desligar. "

7 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

With so much stuff I didn't actually get if you guys loved or hated them, if that is serious I can plan for next month.

No balls

10 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Best comment from that video

Wuant : " O meu novo despertador. Foda-se, levanto-me logo para o desligar. "

No balls

I know! That was pretty funny. So I guess that means no? it had good prizes though, and I actually liked the concept of the risk.