Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

64 man tournament. maybe doubles cause they go faster then singles not including the long discussions over glitches and whether to DQ peeps or no.

I'd rather not have 32 bugs in 32 matches

Singles, if it's OU, I ain't sitting around for 6-10 hours

UU, I love it, do more

NU, get more NU going, it'd push people to actually build the teams and play it

That was archinix, you are thinking of gc tms.

Ye i know but vitamins were worse so it makes it funnier

I was tol Vitamins were good cause of expensiveness and people not liking EVing ;-; Were they really that bad ?

yes and you should feel bad.

Also someone do one of those prom tourneys again please.

>battling Squirtle, shu or Desu

That would take longer to happen than the time it takes to hand out the prizes. I can't picture anyone of them getting in game that long and two or them never know what events are occurring or seem to care. It won't happen lol.

[spoiler] inb4 staff "prove" me wrong [/spoiler]

"find a freind masters edition"

all pokemon are 1% or less encounter rate or in safari with 4% or less encounter rate. things like relicanth, absol, tauros, and aron. with specific natures ofc. play X number of rounds then the winners of those rounds play each other for a low tier shiny. would last forever but maybe mods could take shifts sitting in fuji's place while doing other things? also people would tell tales of this for years to come and how horrible it was finding a sassy relicanth.

EDIT: pros watching people rage would be funny

"find a freind masters edition"

all pokemon are 1% or less encounter rate or in safari with 4% or less encounter rate. things like relicanth, absol, tauros, and aron. with specific natures ofc. play X number of rounds then the winners of those rounds play each other for a low tier shiny. would last forever but maybe mods could take shifts shitting in fuji's place while doing other things? also people would tell tales of this for years to come and how horrible it was finding a sassy relicanth.

Ew, fred. ;O 

Regarding Tranzs safari event;

All I heard during it was that tons of people were enjoying it and the random finds as they aren't like what we get from breeding anymore. Great job/event Tranz, hope to see it again

[spoiler]#howtogetastaffposition101[/spoiler]