Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

all events that require building a new/unusual team should have the event thread open 3 weeks or so before the event to give people time to prepare. this is meant as a suggestion for the future not criticism.

Often it is not feasible to plan an event that far ahead. For the event to be open and posted, we're talking 3 weeks + preparation time + approval time. 

This can mean referees would have to commit to an event roughly a month in advance and I personally believe that's a lot to ask. 

Often it is not feasible to plan an event that far ahead. For the event to be open and posted, we're talking 3 weeks + preparation time + approval time. 
This can mean referees would have to commit to an event roughly a month in advance and I personally believe that's a lot to ask.

I know what you mean there. Would you be willing to announce publicly "This tourney is in the progress of being planned, start thinking of teams for it"

minimum amount of reward points rewarded for events like find a friend should be 250 as thats the absolute cheapest thing you can buy with them and otherwise they sit unused forever unless you buy more or win other events.

100 points per round seems very reasonable to me.

Please host an NU tournament. Although I don't have time for team making at the moment I would really love to watch some NU and I think other people would be interested. It's a fairly fast paced meta as well so it wouldn't be too much of a drag for you guys, afaik. 

I also think NU is established enough to have a mediocre prize now as opposed to a "testing" prize. 

EDIT: I would recommend a friday or saturday start time as well so that more people could partake in the other timezones. Saturday during the day may not be horrible (early afternoon EST). Feel free to sass at me if this is a shit time for people who would partake. 

Please host an NU tournament. Although I don't have time for team making at the moment I would really love to watch some NU and I think other people would be interested. It's a fairly fast paced meta as well so it wouldn't be too much of a drag for you guys, afaik. 

I also think NU is established enough to have a mediocre prize now as opposed to a "testing" prize. 

EDIT: I would recommend a friday or saturday start time as well so that more people could partake in the other timezones. Saturday during the day may not be horrible (early afternoon EST). Feel free to sass at me if this is a shit time for people who would partake. 

NU was fun to watch at Team Tournament, so I'll be wanting to run one soon for sure.

im making a list of shiny kanto owners in the hopes of having an event /showcase of all of them. i will post list of pokemon and owners once i have a sufficient amount

pm me ur list of kanto shinies and ur preference which is wrath i gather:)

Gday edIRL,

This thread is for suggestions pertaining to official events (the ones posted here: PokeMMO Official Events). Feel free to make your own thread in Comp. Alley if you want to organise a list/players.

You could have asked someone to help you with the Master of the Masters/50s/Doubles/100s signatures. I am sure someone like recyclethepanda would have been happy to help out and create something special. It's not like people did not know they were going to be made/would not have been considered a leak. 

You have a community beyond your staff, once in a while I feel as though you don't consider them at all. 

You could have asked someone to help you with the Master of the Masters/50s/Doubles/100s signatures. I am sure someone like recyclethepanda would have been happy to help out and create something special. It's not like people did not know they were going to be made/would not have been considered a leak. 

You have a community beyond your staff, once in a while I feel as though you don't consider them at all.

Staff > Walruspoo >>>>>>>> The Community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Archinix's opinion

Common knowledge emleeh

Common knowledge emleeh

;_;

EDIT: I should say I don't believe the signatures are horrible, they're just not seemingly professional grade. That's completely understandable, I guess I just meant that people in the community could have contributed for such a thing, imo.

Common knowledge emleeh

sorry dude but you need more ">"s between community and Archinix

Staff > Walruspoo >>>>>>>> The Community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Archinix's opinion