Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

that sounds literally impossible to run as an official event

The sad part is that the idea is impossible because people can't be trusted. People will cheat just to win this. That actually makes me kind of sad inside. I wouldn't mind seeing this type of tournament but it's indeed plausible (to say the least) that everyone will obey the rules.

Hey guys!

Please post your favourite event(s) from 2012 that you would like to see run again in 2013. If you think your favourite event could be improved, include it in your post.

We have a lot of exciting events coming, but we don't want to forget old favourites!

>2012
>2013

nailed it.

Hey guys!

Please post your favourite event(s) from 2013 that you would like to see run again in 2014. If you think your favourite event could be improved, include it in your post.

We have a lot of exciting events coming, but we don't want to forget old favourites!

CLEFAIRY CUP

I'LL PLAY

Oh you.

fine.  I want the masters invites again

[spoiler]not serious[spoiler]in all seriousness, I liked the events where we had to find/breed a pokemon as similar to a random pokemon as possible, or the best/worst one possible, etc. I also like battle of the tiers style tournaments.  Moar GUI events too pls, and another music one could be interesting[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Oh you.

Any non-tournament events that you guys think are worthy of revival?

the karp fishing one where you had to match your newly caught carp as best as possible to the one the official had and you win a shiny karp

also the safari contest i forget the specifics of how it was run with points or whatever

So what do you guys think about having a tournament where you register and compete as partners? Im basing this idea off of that Team Rocket

recruitment tournament back in November, except the teams may or may not be randomized. While it is a great idea to let people choose their own

partner, I can already predict someone will whine about how people will make OP teams. And to whoever you are, I say grow up, since everyone

has the same oppertunity to pick a great partner, and like anything involving a competition, not everyone will be equal. #PartneredTournaments2014

Opinions??

So what do you guys think about having a tournament where you register and compete as partners? Im basing this idea off of that Team Rocket

recruitment tournament back in November, except the teams may or may not be randomized. While it is a great idea to let people choose their own

partner, I can already predict someone will whine about how people will make OP teams. And to whoever you are, I say grow up, since everyone

has the same oppertunity to pick a great partner, and like anything involving a competition, not everyone will be equal. #PartneredTournaments2014

Opinions??

Look for the Dynamic Duos in the Official Archive. 

Hey guys!
Please post your favourite event(s) from 2013 that you would like to see run again in 2014. If you think your favourite event could be improved, include it in your post.

more NU officials!

Hey guys!

normal team tournamants so other teams will get a chance for beating lyle's win streak ^^