Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

9 hours ago, Nawe said:

I understand that you (staff) do not have all the time to organize tournaments, but please, cc are not enough, and 2 tournaments nu in a row do not help much, please organize more tournaments for shiny (1ou 1uu 1nu 1dobles 1lc for week i think), the few players that remain "active" need incentivation, and maybe some inactive players will return

Hello Nawe,

As you know, summer was a quiet period and I know that CC are not enough ,that is why we will try to organize more than three tournaments per week.

Have a nice day.

29 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Hi players!

We're having discussion about 5 man Team Tournament set as standard TT every month, for either every rounds or just few rounds, like in tests. We would like to hear what you all think as well. 

Note, that decision  might change after Unova update, ofc. 

Every round from here on out. If we're going to make the change, do the whole thing finally. It's annoying to have players sit out when they could be playing. 

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

Hi players!

We're having discussion about 5 man Team Tournament set as standard TT every month, for either every rounds or just few rounds, like in tests. We would like to hear what you all think as well. 

Note, that decision  might change after Unova update, ofc. 

Do a complete 5v5 TT next month.

Increase the prize pool accordingly.

26 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

But what if a team doesn't have more than 3 players for the first round? 

Hide contents

Like in our case

Idk man, tonight we saw a lot of new teams with 5+ players, and some big teams like RNG didn't even sign up.

I think we could fill a bracket.

cool sig btw

Edited by Draekyn
Just now, Draekyn said:

Idk man, tonight we saw a lot of new teams with 5+ players, and some big teams like RNG didn't even sign up.

I think we could fill a bracket.

Hide contents

cool sig btw

I wasn't around for the whole of TT, so I didn't know about there being a lot of new teams with more than 5 players. If so, that's really cool. I was only worried about the 5v5 rule, for every round of TT, being sort of restrictive. As long as brackets continue to be filled, I don't see it as a problem.   

Edited by NikhilR

It would be same as now I think. Now if youhave three players you can Play round or two - and who would like to quit TT after winning two rounds?

I was worriedabout bracket but we Saw New teams as well, and this month thread will be posted earlier, so all teams can prepare. 

But if some team doesnt have lc or doubles Player, I would suggest to look for one now