Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

8 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

I'll make up another statistic bb, 1000% of the players who play in catching events have no idea these forums even exist.

I hear in my headphones those are distorted stats

B-b-bbut I'm so mad that round 19 of the catching contest was a Bashful Venonat. Why Bashful? It doesn't make any sense. Why not Hasty? Or Sassy? Why Bashful? It's not even a good nature for Venonat. I think the hosts for these catching events are biased and should be not allowed to make another catching event again.

Spoiler

Because there's so much to criticize about an implementation of a catching event.

5 minutes ago, Noad said:

Torrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnn your retirement lasted 8 days, I am disappoint. >:(

i sensed that you missed me babe, also i broke my hand so im stuck inside :(, trust me im way more disappointed 

2 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

i sensed that you missed me babe, also i broke my hand so im stuck inside :(, trust me im way more disappointed 

Well I guess we will have to get some tournaments out there to

keep you occupied. 

4 minutes ago, Noad said:

Well I guess we will have to get some tournaments out there to

keep you occupied. 

Torr comes back and you plebs get promised more tours

LF Tor Tour

Prize shiny Electrode

Location Silph

yw

ty in advance @Noad

wearegroot