Event Suggestions & Feedback

Strych

Question

As you all know, we enjoy running events. We try to come up with as many new and exciting ideas for them as we can, whilst also attempting to cater to our broad player-base.

Have we run a particular event that you'd like to see again? Perhaps one that you didn't like so much?
Do you have an idea for an event that you'd like to see happen? We're interested in your feedback and ideas, so feel free to post them in this thread.

Please keep ideas within the realm of possibility. I realise "if X is implemented, Y could be a great event", but lets try to work with what we have.

Note: This thread is for the discussion of official events (like those posted in PokeMMO Official Events).

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

@RacheLucario

@Darkshade

@Noad

@Munya

I was unable to register for the Leaderboard OU tournament today. You are about to have a Top 16 tournament with byes. Can you fix really quick?

EDIT: Registration opened for those not in the Top 16 at like the 7 minute mark. Just FYI. 

Looked into it apparently what it does is for the first half of the signup it only allows people in the top 16 to signup then after the halfway mark it will allow people down to 32 to signup.

Just now, Munya said:

Looked into it apparently what it does is for the first half of the signup it only allows people in the top 16 to signup then after the halfway mark it will allow people down to 32 to signup.

Kk, test appropriate fix or at least mention the next time around. 

5 minutes ago, Suneet said:

Maybe have less people needed for UU matchmaking (ranked)? Because at this rate, the UU leaderboard tourney will only have people who were on it a year ago

I have faith in our players to promote a competitive leader-board once the new month starts.