New/Returning Player

Hi! I'm sort of new here. I think that I used to play PokeMMO some years back or something very much like it... I remember it was a Pokemon MMO that downloaded the ROM application, the ROM game file and the follow code all neatly tucked into just a few files and at some point, it was browser based before moving to a desktop application. We were able to use real money for a small handful of items in the shop but the player run economy was almost nonexistent because it was so new. I never played it longer than maybe a few days whenever I did hop onto it. I made a friend on it once that really liked me and then for some reason got tired of the game for an extended period??? It all seems kind of blurry. But I am back now and finally actually learning how to play. I've earned two badges in Unova and am working toward the third as we speak. ^^ My main trainer's name is NixiaG. She's one of my main Pokemon OCs.

Also... I had a question?? I heard we don't get to keep legendaries in the game??? I am hoping that won't be a breaking point for me because my favorite Pokemon is a legendary??? I really really really don't like to play Pokemon without MewTwo and if he is stolen from me or leaves me, I probably won't be happy about it???

21 hours ago, Kyukee said:

Welcome back to PokeMMO!

About your question of legendaries, check that for more information: https://pastelink.net/legendaries

Hope you'd have fun playing again!

I read the link... *sigh* Unfortunately, that's going to stop me from even attempting to capture my favorite Pokemon. I don't have the mettle to withstand so much battling (just one single battle is more than enough for me for extended periods of time)... and as I said, it would really hurt me to log on and find out that MewTwo left me. So I'm not even going to try to grab him. Instead, I'm probably going to wind up using my PokeMMO account a bit socially. As something to just hop on and hang out with friends within the Pokemon world. First, however, I need to clear the map stories!

17 hours ago, Clovissssss said:

Welcome back , your luck is that we have Mewtwo in the game ? .
But he is extremely difficult to get and to keep on the team ?
I know how hard it is to play the game without your favorite pokemon but I wish you good luck on your journey

Thank you! I'm no battler outside of the mainline games, actually, so I will not even attempt to get my favorite. I already know I won't have him for long and you only get one. So it's not worth all the fuss to me. I'm just going to try to clear the storylines, make a few sweeper teams and try to get my Pokemon loving friends to join me on the game and hang out.