[PSL XIV] Vermilion Treasure Hunt! (PSL Fundraiser)

@DarylDixon

Has paid for B3 // D7 & F4 & D6 already taken.

has paid for 4 - please pick another 3 numbers(only two numbers available now so a refund is necessary.

KBTIV: E5 is already taken

paid - please pick another number

@GasaiYunoSan has reserved D2, A4 and E1 - needs to be paid. please mail "KaynineXL"

@Plbbrt has reserved D6, D3, A7 and B7 awaiting payment

Numbers available: B4 & A5

Whoever wants these two numbers, grab them now and I'll refund those who picked already used numbers.

@DoubleJYour numbers are locked in ?

Edited by KaynineXL

KBTIV has purchased the last two tickets.

We're sold out.

Well, that was pretty hectic, I do apologise for any inconveniences in regards to not getting the number you wanted. I released this last night and went to sleep and wasn't able to get back to my PC until after work. I did not anticipate them selling so fast and numbers were scattered all over this thread, mail and discord which created a lot of complications.

We're just waiting on payments from:

@GasaiYunoSan has reserved D2, A4 and E1 - needs to be paid. please mail "KaynineXL"

@DarylDixonSadly as you asked for number already used and I've had no response I have am forced to give you a refund on the numbers that weren't available at the time. You will keep B3 and get refunded for the other 3.

Thank you again everyone!

33f68f9a7f7e1cde33d70c735b16fa44.png

Edited by KaynineXL
55 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

KBTIV has purchased the last two tickets.

We're sold out.

Well, that was pretty hectic, I do apologise for any inconveniences in regards to not getting the number you wanted. I released this last night and went to sleep and wasn't able to get back to my PC until after work. I did not anticipate them selling so fast and numbers were scattered all over this thread, mail and discord which created a lot of complications.

We're just waiting on payments from:

@Plbbrt has reserved D6, D3, A7 and B7 awaiting payment

@DarylDixonSadly as you asked for number already used and I've had no response I have am forced to give you a refund on the numbers that weren't available at the time. You will keep B3 and get refunded for the other 3.

Thank you again everyone!

33f68f9a7f7e1cde33d70c735b16fa44.png

i gave u 680k already.. when i posted on this forum, i had already paid u through mail... (IGN: DionAlex)

Edited by Plbbrt