Hi hi

Wisp3D

I am an old player that used to create moving sprites and I also worked for over 100 hours on a tile map for pokemmo, (though sadly the tile size back then was 32/32 and I made them 64/64 oops :3). My old username was Wisp, back when I played I believe the only visible move was "scratch" and had a bike that was given out to everyone back then. I also made a single screen test square to see if I'd be good enough to participate in map-creation. I was wondering if I could get that account back/if it would still exist. Pretty sure the in-game name I had then was "Wisp"

Glad to be back,
Kind regards! 

13 minutes ago, Wisp3D said:

Thank you! ?
I suppose in order to use that link and login I'll need to make a new account first? 

Yeah, you will need to make a new account in order to get support making a ticket. Explain them your situation and bring some data from your account.

Hope you get it back soon.

Welcome back tho ♥

3 hours ago, Wisp3D said:

I am an old player that used to create moving sprites and I also worked for over 100 hours on a tile map for pokemmo, (though sadly the tile size back then was 32/32 and I made them 64/64 oops :3). My old username was Wisp, back when I played I believe the only visible move was "scratch" and had a bike that was given out to everyone back then. I also made a single screen test square to see if I'd be good enough to participate in map-creation. I was wondering if I could get that account back/if it would still exist. Pretty sure the in-game name I had then was "Wisp"

Glad to be back,
Kind regards! 

there's a hole in the world — Jester + masochistic affliction

If you have problems accessing your old account and you have the email you can try to put it and wait for the message that sends you happy night 

https://pokemmo.eu/