LCPL Finals

#NewTourNewDrama#OhShitHereWeGoAgain#IsCoachingAllowed#NoActivity#LCPL>WorldCup#ArcaBadLC#CoolioBadLCToo#ZigzagoonBroken#LCSundayLeague#RIPMurkrow#XD#LoMejorDePonytaEsSuIncreibleVolumen#PVE>PVP#TaillowsGrounded#MienfoosDown#ScraggysSagged#CaterpiesBurnt#LegendsDied#VivaBolivia

LC.png?width=759&height=427

If you have any questions ask your manager or check the general thread
Regular Season Round Robin: Bracket Pool

FINALS

Overheat Charmanders (2) Vs Luxurious Luxrays (3) 

OU1: Kiiritox vs Tawla

OU2: WarwitoX vs Azphiel

UU: YEYOxD vs PoseidonWrath

Doubles: imabetheverybest vs Gasyflour

SWSHLC: Mendeez vs Urquidi

BRONZE

Rare Rayquazas (4) Vs The Legends Never Die ()

OU1: CHUCKunso vs SnowOT

OU2: Filantropia vs Awallz

UU: BartekDolar vs Poufilou

Doubles: RohMartinez vs Yjos

SWSHLC: AkaruKokuyo vs Sebat 

Deadline Sunday, 28th of November at 11:59 PM GMT

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

Remember to post your scheduled battle time in this thread or the discord at least 10 minutes before it starts.

All battles shall be played in Vermillion Channel 4 PC.

Also don't forget to post team previews in the #tp-screenshots section of the discord. A duel can be deemed void if this doesn't happen.

https://discord.gg/wbx5pmACQk

We'll be using usage data for the future implementation of NU and tier movement ty

Edited by calidubstep

l wanna say GG to every tough opponent we faced, and im really proud of my team to win this first LCPSL.

lts my first time being a manager and alot of people doubted my skills of managing and draft.

@GasaiYunoSanGG for being the MVP of our team, as soon as u signed up for this event i knew i got my eyes on u. 9-0 is a big performance and u saved our team from alot of scenarios. GG for carrying our team ❤️

@Jgaweven tho u didnt play a single week, u still cheered every match and boosted our confidence with your presence.Thanks for being there and help us.

@Tawla im really glad i picked you since u are the one who always serious practicing/ teambuilding and giving feedback. after world cup i knew i could depend on u of your captain skills.

@AzphielMy bro winning clutch duels. Alot of hax games where u could have done nothing about it. and right now in the final u gave us the clutch point GG 

@urquidiThe Showdown MVP. when i played showdown LC i saw u being active in the ladder. im really glad i picked up u for the team, u were active and im happy i picked u

@MathewMatMVP resources and always ready to help others 

@ItzGraya underrated player who is always ready to practice. before the auction i saw u how u spend alot of money investing into LC comps, (same as tawla) and im glad u did that since it helped alot of players.

@queest one of the players i also had my eyes on. u performed perfectly in World cup for China LC. and i really wanted u in the team. im glad u helped the team alot and u gave u all in the matches.

@KokenoCastroa player that is always ready to play and u saved us as well in some scenarios. i remember u were active in einstein LC tags and u won alot of them. thanks as well for being a part of the team

@Sintatica player that wasnt active in the later rounds but saved us also in the early round which is also important. u were busy irl and i gave u the time to rest since u already helped u in the early phase

@SebastianRVMa breeder / ev trainer that stood ready all the time. u played well also when i putted u in. im really happy that when i needed a lc comp by tommorow he made it ready in couple hours

Thank u all for this journey, i learned alot we went through alot but we sticked together and won this together 

Vamos Luxrays

luxray-pokemon.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.