make blocked players unable to spectate battles (T & MM lovers just skip don't bother clicking)

GodofKawaii

Question

Edit: 

Players blocked cannot speak/trade/send mail/battle (outside MM System), I suggest an option where blocked players cannot spectate the target player.

hope this makes a little more clarification to the matchmaking confusion as they can still battle blocked players and are completely fine with that.

image.png.2ce64ce28c7fa8a2ffcc41e0d796b572.png

Edited by GodofKawaii

12 answers to this question

12 hours ago, TohnR said:

I mean imagine if a dude can't watch a tournament finals cause the other guy blocked him lmao

Im sure they have there weird works as if when entering a tournament (participating) and say player has opponent blocked and cannot battle as stated above

16 hours ago, GodofKawaii said:

players blocked cannot trade/battle/send mail

12 hours ago, GodofKawaii said:

Im sure they have there weird works as if when entering a tournament (participating) and say player has opponent blocked and cannot battle as stated above

Not sure what you mean but I'm playing against players I blocked all the time. The "battle" block is to avoid random people to ask for a duel to you outside of the PvP system (duel request)

your PvP system has worked just as you wanted it from the beginning, you can still block players and battle them in tournaments and can spectate. outside of tournaments where the players have the freedom to block duel/trade/mail/speak to other players we should have the option so they can't spectate.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, TipsyTurvy said:

Wish they can't see public messages too, like global, normal, channel chats, etc.

Nope, because what is public remains public, even if you would like the blocked person not to read what you write.

When you decide to post on a public channel, you automatically agree that everyone can see it, including those who have been blocked.

Is the meaning of "Public".

On 11/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, GodofKawaii said:

Edit: 

Players blocked cannot speak/trade/send mail/battle (outside MM System), I suggest an option where blocked players cannot spectate the target player.

hope this makes a little more clarification to the matchmaking confusion as they can still battle blocked players and are completely fine with that.

image.png.2ce64ce28c7fa8a2ffcc41e0d796b572.png

What I said above is the same.

The tournaments are public so if you participate you automatically accept that everyone can challenge / see you, these are essential conditions dictated by the type of tournament, or "public".

If you do not want someone you have blocked to participate or watch then I recommend that you create an unofficial tournament yourself and do not invite such people.

P.S.

In addition I would like to remind you that in case of harassment, even in public chats, just screen and send to the staff.

Pokemmo staff don't underestimate harassment, so trust them.

Edited by druido890
2 hours ago, druido890 said:

If you do not want someone you have blocked to participate or watch then I recommend that you create an unofficial tournament yourself and do not invite such people.

not speaking of any participation or tournament to begin with. auto decline duel request is already an option in the player menu setting with blocking as 2 options of being able to deny duel requests along with the other settings also applied to when you block a player. simply suggesting add auto deny spectate to menu or deny spectate when blocked to be part of the already existing options

Would heavily influence TT for example and that becomes a problem since that doesn't have the same bypasses automated tournaments do.  Anything manually hosted rather.

I do have concerns with what has happened in the screenshot that once existed here but not then spectating in general, I think that is probably fine.

On 11/24/2021 at 2:45 PM, Munya said:

Would heavily influence TT for example and that becomes a problem since that doesn't have the same bypasses automated tournaments do.  Anything manually hosted rather.

I do have concerns with what has happened in the screenshot that once existed here but not then spectating in general, I think that is probably fine.

Eh... When we tell to the creator from this thread that exist a button called "Battle Private" and it is used to block spectators, Munya?

Or tell that exists a Secret Base, that he can call friends to go in and fight, with only her friends entering and spectating?

Edited by caioxlive13