[GUI] Pokemon Stadium 1 theme!

Nostalgic stadium 1 themed GUI overhaul. Special thanks to @hannahtaylor for helping the login and breeding windows show up, as well as to @Bestfriendsfor his many creative and technical contributions to this theme project. Thank you for your amazing work, team! Enjoy, everyone ?

Spoiler

Download link - MEGA

Edited by Lucydrop

Neat @Lucydrop.  However, I would advise anyone against using this currently until diff checks are made against the latest default interface.

Right off the bat, the GTL changes from September are missing:

image.png.860125303dda508084abafb63c2c81de.png

As for the design itself, I would recommend such as dialing back the brightness on the main UI frames. It's a very light teal and clashes with the white font and creates this effect as if the text is vibrating, or moving. Hurts the eyes- it's almost giving me a migraine. The main login background is also extremely poor quality and blown out, you can barely tell what it is.

I think you have a solid concept going here though, keep up with it. I would recommend removing your download links until you can confirm it's safe for users to use this GUI.

8 hours ago, nurver9 said:

Neat @Lucydrop.  However, I would advise anyone against using this currently until diff checks are made against the latest default interface.

Right off the bat, the GTL changes from September are missing:

image.png.860125303dda508084abafb63c2c81de.png

As for the design itself, I would recommend such as dialing back the brightness on the main UI frames. It's a very light teal and clashes with the white font and creates this effect as if the text is vibrating, or moving. Hurts the eyes- it's almost giving me a migraine. The main login background is also extremely poor quality and blown out, you can barely tell what it is.

I think you have a solid concept going here though, keep up with it. I would recommend removing your download links until you can confirm it's safe for users to use this GUI.

The new design is darker now and the gui is much better on the eyes. Also of note, this Global Trade Link feature has been fixed (the red and yellow prices are now displayed.

Whenever Lucy is available, she can post the new download link.

bacb00fce9f643aa8799fbcc8fc713cc.png

Edited by Bestfriends