(showdown randoms) everyone gets Torterra!

Dindra

44+] Pokemon Torterra Wallpaper on WallpaperSafari

Saturday December 11th 19:00 (UTC) Time zone converter

To celebrate the release of Pokémon brilliant diamond and shining pearl I am hosting a sinnoh themed randoms.

For this event you get a completely random team of Pokémon from the platinum regional dex. You are however free to EV and moveset these Pokémon to your liking!. Your Pokémon will be assigned by me after your registration, and they will be public. Of course you won't know who your opponent will be until we start though!.

Additional rules:

- You will only be handed fully matured Pokémon.

- The games will be played in the 'National dex Anything does' format. Make sure your team is eligible for it. If you have a Pokémon that is illegal for the format, @ me or poratne in #Showdown-events.

- Dynamaxing, Gigantamaxing, Z-moves and mega evolutions are not allowed.

- If you win you get the option to reroll one of your mon. if you do decide to reroll you are forced to keep the reroll.

- After every round there is a 10 minute max time to ev/moveset your team if you do not finish within the 10 minutes a 5 minute timer starts after which your opponent gets the option to take an activity win.

- Every match must be played publicly and linked in #shodown-events.

- The event is open to any member of the discord.

- The event will be single elimination in the case of high turnout and double elimination in case of low turnout.

Prizes:

1st:  600K

2nd: 300K

3rd: The first Pokémon I encounter after the event (in a location of your choice in sinnoh)

Hosted by:
Dindra (Clowndra)

Poratne (Clowntne)

• Ploegy locked this topic