Jump to content

[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Players Registration Thread


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Lmfao you busted ass wall baby, just because pZ is still roasting your ass in UU and you couldn't alter the tier in your favor as a player. 

 

Don't draft him unless you want a cheat who couches harder than me. 

no it's just that I don't love you and that I have no respect for you and it will hurt my heart to try hard with a guy like you in my team that's all

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, MadaraSixSix said:

no it's just that I don't love you and that I have no respect for you and it will hurt my heart to try hard with a guy like you in my team that's all

I didn't realize I had such an impact on your corazon mi amigo. Time for you to let that go and move on. That or you're going to be 50 and still winning tournaments, but who knows maybe you already are. 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I didn't realize I had such an impact on your corazon mi amigo. Time for you to let that go and move on. That or you're going to be 50 and still winning tournaments, but who knows maybe you already are. 

I don't want to play with you are you upset? in fact it's been a while since I avoided talking with you you can not do the same? I will no longer answer you good games to you

Link to comment
Just now, MadaraSixSix said:

I don't want to play with you are you upset? in fact it's been a while since I avoided talking with you you can not do the same? I will no longer answer you good games to you

I'm not upset, I just feel bad for you. Now move along old man. 

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.