[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Players Registration Thread

19 minutes ago, JorgeFirebolt said:

In some cases they weren't able to for various reasons, why not just sending a mail to confirm, the cash ain't necessary

25 minutes ago, Cristi said:

Why should they pay 25k to sign up for a free tournament?

I can't allow people to sign up other people because we had too many issues in the past. At the same time, I don't want in game registration to become a thing because I could end up getting spammed.

PSL is a forum based event. If someone wants to participate without having forum access, this is fine, but I'll need confirmation that they truly want to participate. I consider an IG Mail with 25k as confirmation. 

Edited by gbwead
12 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I can't allow people to sign up other people because we had too many issues in the past. At the same time, I don't want in game registration to become a thing because I could end up getting spammed.

PSL is a forum based event. If someone wants to participate without having forum access, this is fine, but I'll need confirmation that they truly want to participate. I consider an IG Mail with 25k as confirmation. 

They will not pay, and they will not register again because they are already registered, if you want proof that they really want to play the tournament, I can send you on discord screenshots of them asking me to register them.

Almost all of them have already signed up for previous PSLs, so it is obvious that they are not fake entry.

9 minutes ago, Cristi said:

They will not pay, and they will not register again because they are already registered, if you want proof that they really want to play the tournament, I can send you on discord screenshots of them asking me to register them.

Almost all of them have already signed up for previous PSLs, so it is obvious that they are not fake entry.

Send those please

10 minutes ago, Cristi said:

What if you charge 25k to those who have more than 30 likes or have written more than 50 words in their sign up too? Since you are so worried about money.
Maybe Paul would have donated another 30m if you hadn't "banned him" for your assumptions.

I'm not charging you or your friends anything. Just send me the confirmation.

5 hours ago, gbwead said:

@LifeStyleNORE

@Tranzmaster

@LeJovi

@FNTCZ

@LordMaik

@Havsha

You all signed up for invalid tiers. If you are serious about participating in this season, please reply to this post by selecting at least one of the following valid tiers: OU, UU, NU, Dubs and LC.

The only thing here that's invalid is you

(and Daryl)

Anyway RIP Showdown

IGN: ItsGray

Time Zone (UTC format): Utc +00

Tiers: UU NU LC

Fluff: Popped off in uu last month getting back into nu again too lately, been in a couple of tournaments  over the last year, zero psl, world cup and lc psl hoping to get into regular psl for a first time now and whoop some ass

Edited by ItzGray