[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Players Registration Thread

IGN: Larosoa 

TimeZone: zone (UTC format) GMT+1 

Tiers: Doubles, UU

Fluff:

I would like to participate in the psl and have a great experience, I am not new player in this platform since the years as a competitive player in the VGC and official pokemon tournaments that e participated I can demonstrate the level that I can give as a good player in the doubles platform, since my performance as a player is paying off as top 1 in that tier, as I want to leave a good performance for me and my team (LAVA), demonstrating my level as a VGC player and in the UU tier give it all also but my best level would be for doubles, I hope for an opportunity and try to give my best.

image.png.ec4c779d5906bf7414c51df9c82af030.png

Edited by hannsvps
GIVE MORE INFORMARTION
26 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

Ign: kanzo

Tiers: OU UU NU LC

@gbwead can we seriously consider not allowing this please. pretty much any controversial decision after w4 will most likely affect most of the standings, obviously generating a conflict of interest for small council members that would be playing.

2 minutes ago, iJulian said:

@gbwead can we seriously consider not allowing this please. pretty much any controversial decision after w4 will most likely affect most of the standings, obviously generating a conflict of interest for small council members that would be playing.

If there is a conflict of interest with a specific council member, that council member will not vote on the matter.

2 hours ago, MadaraSixSix said:

advice to managers : if you buy me in the same team as pachima or doublejj I don't try hard

Lmfao you busted ass wall baby, just because pZ is still roasting your ass in UU and you couldn't alter the tier in your favor as a player. 

Don't draft him unless you want a cheat who couches harder than me.