[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Players Registration Thread

IGN: GodXebec

Time Zone (UTC format): GMT+8 (Doesn't matter I can play anytime)

Tiers: Doubles

Fluff: This is my first time to join this PSL, and I'm aiming to become the "BEST DOUBLES PLAYERS" and "BREAKOUT PLAYER" . I don't really care about how much you bid or credit on me. I don't care what team or who my teammates are. But one thing's for sure, I will get those two titles no matter what! I'm always up if anyone wants to test me by duel or anything. I know you don't want to waste your credits, but imagine having a player who didn't just join to have fun but to achieve his goal, and I can do both. I know there are a lot of well known players in the said tier but no one is like me. - P.S. - I was able to make it to top 5 Doubles in 1 week with my alt account "xPrimo"~

Thank you! #VAMOS
Discord: Xebec#6081

Edited by GodXebec

IGN: matyuselcrack

TimeZone: BST - UTC-3

Tiers: OU

Fluff: Albert Einstein once said: "BigProfit is a player who cannot be defined by words or equation. E=mc^2 was the biggest accomplishment I figured out in my life, but not figuring out BigProfit is my biggest regret." 
Abraham Lincoln once said: "Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

IGN: matyuselcrack

TimeZone: BST - UTC-3

Tiers: OU

Fluff: Albert Einstein once said: "BigProfit is a player who cannot be defined by words or equation. E=mc^2 was the biggest accomplishment I figured out in my life, but not figuring out BigProfit is my biggest regret." 
Abraham Lincoln once said: "Don't believe everything you read on the internet."