[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Players Registration Thread

fPaHkZS.png

Welcome to the fourteenth PSL Player Registration thread. If you wish to participate as a player in the upcoming PSL Season, please fill-up the following form:

IGN:

Time Zone (UTC format):

Tiers:

Fluff:

• IGN indicates what your in-game name is. This is the name you use for your character in PokeMMO.
  • Time Zone is the Time Zone for which you live. This helps managers better understand how and when they can communicate with you. Please post your timezone in UTC format. If I was living in California, my Time Zone would be UTC -8. If I was living in Hong Kong, my Time Zone would be UTC +8. If you have trouble figuring out what your Time Zone is in UTC format, this site can help or you can simply ask me.
  • Tiers indicates the PokeMMO tiers (OU, UU, NU, Doubles and LC) in which you are willing to play this season. Keep in mind that you will not be allowed to play in tiers you didn’t sign up for. This is to ensure managers do not force a player into a tier he/she doesn’t want to play and to protect all managers from dishonest player sign ups. If you do not specify which tiers you are willing to play, I will assume that you are willing to play in all tiers, even Doubles*. Please refer to the following thread regarding LC clauses and banlist.
  • Fluff is where you put any information you want in order to better your chances of getting picked in the auction.

Forum banned players can ask me directly if they wish to sign up for the event.

Signing up as a player is a big commitment and it implies being willing to play  every week for up-to 10 weeks.

Posts that are not player sign ups will be actively removed. Signing up on an alt will lead to an automatic ban.

DEADLINE : December 3rd, 9 PM GMT

edit: Players that did not sign up themselves will need to send 25k to "pslxiv" through in game mail to confirm their registration.

Edited by gbwead

IGN: BigProfit

TimeZone: BST - UTC+0

Tiers: UU(only have one team for UU though), NU & Doubles

Fluff: Albert Einstein once said: "BigProfit is a player who cannot be defined by words or equation. E=mc^2 was the biggest accomplishment I figured out in my life, but not figuring out BigProfit is my biggest regret." 
Abraham Lincoln once said: "Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

So with the knowledge of these two influential beings and with my own acumen and style I'm sure to be of service to any team. My ELO on average is usually 600+ when not tilting. I don't have any notable results but my wealth and game knowledge will speak for itself. I'm sure I'll be a great asset for any team ;).

I have a war chest of 50m to use towards making comps and movesets

Discord: BigProfit#5946

Edited by bigprofit

IGN: endosad

Time Zone: (UTC format): UTC-5

Tiers: Over Used (OU)

Fluff:  I would like to participate in PSL and what is an opportunity to learn and get more fully into the competitive Pokémmo, so I feel that something good I can contribute, I also think it could help me a lot and would be a nice opportunity. ❤️

rose light.jpg

Edited by lEndoSadl
i need JPG xD