Make Sweet Scent spend 1pp per Pokemon found

MightyMichele

Question

5 answers to this question

Changing sweet scent like that will have an impact on shiny prices for sure i.e making some of the 3 horde shinies alot cheaper than the 5 horde shinies. 

This would be great for people who haven't gotten the shinies yet but wont be fair for those who already got theirs. Implementing this mechanic would essentially devalue all the work they did all in the name of satisfying people who don't want to put in the work to grind.

2 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Changing sweet scent like that will have an impact on shiny prices for sure i.e making some of the 3 horde shinies alot cheaper than the 5 horde shinies. 

This would be great for people who haven't gotten the shinies yet but wont be fair for those who already got theirs. Implementing this mechanic would essentially devalue all the work they did all in the name of satisfying people who don't want to put in the work to grind.

100% a lot of people will go for three hordes as ur getting 30 encounters instead of the 18 you would've gotten (assuming you have pp max on sweet scent) 

It will also devalue leppa prices since people won't need them as regularly when they're shunting three hordes. Best not to touch it.

We spend 5 pp every three-horde. And spend 5 pp every five-horde. My proposal is change the charge from 5 pp to 3 pp every three-horde. So you can find 30 Pokemons  on 3-hordes (10 encounters) and 30 Pokemons on 5-hordes (6 encounters) spending only 30 pps no matter which x-horde is, and having left 2 pp as usual.