You’re Tiering Me Apart Tournament

Complutum

You’re Tiering Me Apart Tournament

ac1oCgKFc10xZWCsFBqEgENCgU-z8t5MZ9iFvGHZcdidXv9tek-bPYBWh4rZjbaYKSoXaK_WJl6QHZXTPEMgjMi_mxYAuMFILvY3WntUHCNbidBuBXp_4_KqfdC6Gye3QVSfZtR8

A lot of you spent all Halloween copying the strategies that worked and grinding with them until you could no more, your poor brains must be stunted by now so I’m here to give you a good challenge the reignite your teambuilding skills. We’re bringing back an old ruleset from our previous Tournament called A Gentlemen’s Duel.

We want to push people out of their comfort zone with a top restriction on how many Pokemon can you run from each Tier (keep in mind that effectively any Pokemon can play in the OU Tier and take an OU spot). You’ll only be able to bring 2OU’s (or lower), 2UU’s (or lower) and 2NU’s (or lower), this should make for pretty interesting team combinations while it enhances your insight on competitive Tiers overall.

Details

Single Elimination Tournament | Single Battle | 6v6 with Tier restrictions

Semifinals and Finals will be a BO3.

Date & Time

Wednesday 17th of November, 9PM UTC - Time Converter

Accumula Town, Unova, Channel 1

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO

Restrictions

We’re limiting the amount of OU and UU Tier Pokemon you can bring in a team of 6 to a specific number. In this case, we’re limiting the number of Pokemon in the OU & UU Tier per team to 2 or less. Keep in mind that any Pokemon in the OU Tier or below can take an OU Tier slot. You can bring anything that ranges from a complete Untiered team, to a team with 2 OU’s, 2 UU’s and 2NU’s or below.

An example of a valid team: Hippowdown, Lucario, Venomoth, Empoleon, Sceptile and Ambipom.

As it has 2 OU’s, 2 UU’s and 2 NU’s.

Another valid team would be: Hydreigon, Blaziken, Lanturn, Nidoqueen, Pidgeot and Golurk.

As it has 1 OU’s, 3 NU’s and 2 Untiered.

An invalid team would be: Blissey, Scizor, Crobat , Dusclops, Rotom-Heat and Altaria.
This team isn’t allowed in the Tournament because it fills the 2 OU’s and then surpasses the 2 UU’s restriction.

How to enter

• The event is only available for players who are on the ENIX Discord server.

• We are applying standard Clauses and a Restriction on the amount of OU and UU Pokemon per team that can battle in this 6v6 Tournament.

• Registrations will be opened 24 hours before the event. Please contact me at Complutum#6083 or through the MMO Forums if you have any doubts, or if you want to sign up.

Rewards

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

4th Place Prize

Hosts

@Complutum @ImTheWalrusHere

Thanks to all the beautiful Birbs & Friends that got the time to come and have fun with us. As usual, we couldn't start the Tournament until I had reconnected a few times, takes me some time to tame my connection. Fortunately, I had my great co-host @ImTheWalrusHere next to me, who I was able to blame successfully for anything that didn't go as planned while I took all the glory for myself.

I won't be sharing the Standings here because you can check the Tournament development with the following link: https://challonge.com/YoureTieringMeApartTournament

The team changes and structures were plentiful and interesting. I personally don't think that matches were lengthy so I'll be pushing for more solid BO3 games across the board from now on, as I like seeing how the sauce develops from several games in a row against the same opponent. Lastly, we're putting this format on hold for December but expect to see it coming back in 2022! I expect to see you all there too, I hope you had fun, I know I did!