they gave me ban because the game took me out

Hello, this is my problem, I have a very bad computer that I already asked for help in what resource I need so that the game does not run at 3 fps and well, I enter even having 2-3 fps and well and the game leaves me saying that I do not know It can be executed but before changing something on the computer it was working very well between 30-10 fps but now I go out and they banned me for manipulating the client just because I went in and out, but hey, it's my fault for touching computer files, like an idiot trying to switch opengl but hey now I wait until the 15th while looking for a solution on my computer.

I made the text very long XD

Edited by Rojodx

Hello, this is not the place to discuss a ban appeal. It seems like your problem is mostly technical and you can create a ticket for ban appeals and technical support on our support client. That being said, you cannot appeal a3-day ban and will have to wait for it to run its course. As for properly running PokeMMO on your computer, make sure you have downloaded the game from our website and are not using any programs that interact with the client or modify it. I am attaching a link to our support client below, and I encourage you to reach out to us on that platform for future problems.

Thank you, and have a good rest of your weekend.

Support Platform:

https://support.pokemmo.eu/login/

• MPDH locked, unlocked and locked this topic