[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Manager Registration Thread

4 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

IGN: Kupokun
Motivation: i'm being forced too.
PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: Previous one.
PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: none, asides Past Psl where i reached quarter finals as manager. (Vamos Haxed Togekiss)  

PSL 13 --> (0 win - 0 lose)/7 = 0

Banned/Released: No (x1)

(0)x1= 0 = D tier candidate

16 minutes ago, RedHair said:

IGN:  Mislandier

Motivation: Create more original interesting teams and have fun with my guys.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player:Never

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager:Never

2021 --> (1 win + 2 second places) x1= 2

(2) x1 = 2 = D tier Candidate

1 hour ago, Kupokun said:

IGN: Kupokun
Motivation: i'm being forced too.
PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: Previous one.
PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: none, asides Past Psl where i reached quarter finals as manager. (Vamos Haxed Togekiss)  

dont act like youre forced to singup you just want to draft all those kids. 

Edited by Quinn010

IGN: Astarmentor

Motivation: Due to time (and life) I couldn't ever play on such organized events, however I would like to try. My background as a completely player lately: topped a seasonal in dobs, and last TT (Oct 2021) I went undefeated through all the rounds (finals included) with my team. I feel like I can manage my self emotionally under competitive pressure, and help other players to do so as well. I am no-stranger to the single formats neither.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: None.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: None. 

On 11/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, Tawla said:

Much hate , remember that winning a tour = wining 6 games in row first which is impossible for you to do since i knew u exist in the game lol

Ok bro his message was put in a very respectful manner, he ain't hating.

Second thing this sentence makes absolutely no sense in English ?

It shows that you got angry from that but there's no drama against you there really

(btw he has multiple wins among which is a shiny, you go calling people randoms without even fact checking)

Edited by TohnR
I don't hate you btw I'm just disappointed with that reaction :) Best of luck in this PSL !

IGN: Wallarro (Old nick: Thenavarro, I have a tournament won with that nick and several finals)

Motivation: I want to win and why not try to apply as a manager, maybe it won't be left because I don't have previous experience in psl, but if I stay, I will do everything possible for my team to win or make a very respectable performance.  I do not know how the selection works but if I remain a tie with any wish that they discard me, it would not be fair for someone without experience to have an advantage

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: 0

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: 0

D2E0D574-870D-47B9-BDD6-5FE248117EB7.jpeg

Edited by Wallarro
7 hours ago, astarmentor said:

IGN: Astarmentor

Motivation: Due to time (and life) I couldn't ever play on such organized events, however I would like to try. My background as a completely player lately: topped a seasonal in dobs, and last TT (Oct 2021) I went undefeated through all the rounds (finals included) with my team. I feel like I can manage my self emotionally under competitive pressure, and help other players to do so as well. I am no-stranger to the single formats neither.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: None.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: None. 

0 x1 = 0 = D tier Candidate

24 minutes ago, Wallarro said:

IGN: Wallarro (Old nick: Thenavarro, I have a tournament won with that nick and several finals)

Motivation: I want to win: 3 and why not try to apply as a manager, maybe it won't be left because I don't have previous experience in psl, but if I stay, I will do everything possible for my team to win or make a very respectable performance.  I do not know how the selection works but if I remain a tie with any wish that they discard me, it would not be fair for someone without experience to have an advantage

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: 0

D2E0D574-870D-47B9-BDD6-5FE248117EB7.jpeg

2021 --> (8 wins + 5 second places) x1 = 10.5

2020 --> (1 win) x 0.9 = 0.9

(10.5+0.9)x1 = 11.4 = B tier Candidate

Edited by gbwead

S tier

Enchanteur

Luke 

Mkns

A tier

Tawla

Axellgor

B tier

RealDevilLegend

Sebat

Heichicoda

Wallarro

C tier

KaynineXL

Mlhawk

iMat
GasaiYunoSan

ShanQi

D tier

Daryl

Endiii

Kamimiii

LeJovi
QuinnW
PedroLindoUnico
Mislandier

Kupokun

Astarmentor

Edited by gbwead

Manager Selection Process

The Host and each member of the Small Council (H+SC) will be asked to provide a list of 8 candidates which they believe would be the best fit for a manager spot this season. The instructions given to the SC regarding the list they must each submit are described below:

• The list must be composed of 8 candidates exactly.
  • Out of the 8 candidates, the best fits to be manager should be at the top of the list. The order will matter. The tiers in which each candidate belongs does not have to be taken into consideration when doing the order.
  • The list must take into consideration the following tiering restrictions:
    • The list must include at least 2 candidates ranked in S tier.
    • The list must include at least 4 candidates ranked in A tier or above.
    • The list can't include more than 2 candidates ranked in C tier.
    • The list can't include any candidates ranked in D tier or candidates that have been rejected.

The host will provide his list of 8 candidates to @Bearminator before receiving the individual list of each member of the SC.

Managers will be selected through 4 voting rounds. Based on the order of the lists provided by H+SC, the candidates with the most votes after each round will be selected.

First Round

From the top of each list, the first two candidates in S tier will receive one vote. The two candidates with the most votes will be selected and taken out of all the lists. The ones that were not selected will move down to A tier and the votes they received will be carried onto the following rounds.

Second Round

From the top of each list, the first two candidates in A tier will receive one vote. The two candidates with the most votes will be selected and taken out of all the lists. The ones that were not selected will move down to B tier and the votes they received will be carried onto the following rounds.

Third Round

From the top of each list, the first two candidates in B tier will receive one vote. The two candidates with the most votes will be selected and taken out of all the lists. The ones that were not selected will move down to C tier and the votes they received will be carried onto the last round.

Fourth Round

From the top of each list, the first two candidates in C tier will receive one vote. The two candidates with the most votes will be selected.

In the case of any tie, H+SC will discuss and the host will break the tie. When the lists are made, the SC will not know the exact details of the voting process that will follow.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:01 PM, calidubstep said:

IGN: Cali

Motivation: Statistically, I’m aware I’m probably in the lowest tier because I currently exclusively play scavenger hunts (<winning an official shiny in the time it takes to sign up for an official tournament), and I was chosen to manage in the past but prioritized my own wins (most manager wins in PSL 12) to gain respect for myself over focusing on team building and cohesion, which I believe I learned to improve the following season working with Sebat (3rd place finish in PSL 13). With managers now being able to play and their games holding more weight than previously, I’d like to see what I can accomplish by combining the positive aspects from my experiences the last 2 seasons.

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: 10, 11

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: 12, 13 (co but couldn’t play so yeah)

2020 --> (1 win) x 0.9= 0.9

2019 --> (2 wins + 1 second place) x 0.8= 2

2018 --> (1 second place) x 0.7= 0.35

PSL 10 --> (4 wins - 4 loses)/10 = 0

PSL 11 --> (3 wins - 4 loses)/9 = -0.111

PSL 12 --> (5 wins - 1 lose)/8 = 0.5

Banned/Released: Yes/No (x0.5)

Regular Season Performance: 7th in PSL 12 (x0.5)

(0.9+2+0.35-0.111+0.5)x0.5x0.5 = 0.91 = D tier Candidate

2 hours ago, cjmystogan said:

IGN: cjmystogan

Motivation: I want to prove what I can achieve as a manager and give new players the opportunity to participate

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: PSL XI, PSL XIII

2019 --> (2 wins) x 0.8= 2

PSL 11 --> (1 wins - 2 loses)/9 = -0.111

PSL 13 --> (1 lose)/7 = -0.143

(2-0.111-0.142)x1 = 1.75 = D tier Candidate

On 11/11/2021 at 5:12 AM, gbwead said:

IGN: DoubleJ

Motivation: I bring the hype

PSL seasons in which you participated as a player: Damn near every one. 

PSL seasons in which you participated as a manager: Like 4 of them.

I bring the hype season in and season out, but gbwead's biased ass is trying to keep me out. He created this algorithm to prevent me from managing and he even scammed the community to keep me from playing. You folks showed that love though so mad respect. (Except you Paul, as Madara says "I don't love you.")

Banned or not, OG or not, managed multiple times or not, I'm here to show everyone that DoubleJ is the PSL.

#wallaronumerouno#chineselegacy#lyledeadteam#freeafakedoc

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I bring the hype season in and season out, but gbwead's biased ass is trying to keep me out. He created this algorithm to prevent me from managing and he even scammed the community to keep me from playing. You folks showed that love though so mad respect. (Except you Paul, as Madara says "I don't love you.")

Banned or not, OG or not, managed multiple times or not, I'm here to show everyone that DoubleJ is the PSL.

#wallaronumerouno#chineselegacy#lyledeadteam#freeafakedoc

Score 0 = D tier Candidate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.