Some small tips

druido890

Question

I want to give some tips to improve life on pokemmo.
Some suggestions will be serious and others will be more "dreamy" but let's go in order and first list the most serious (and also feasible) ones:

-Make eye choice permanent even when logging out-
on pokemmo you can set the expression of the eyes from normal to angry or calm but this resets to normal once we log out, why? would it be possible to make it effective until you decide to go back to normal?
I think this topic has already been touched upon by some other player, so this is one more reason to address the topic.

-Enter more information in the breed eggs-
By this I mean all the information that we already know about.
For example:
I decide to make a Beldum egg by passing it the Adamant nature through stone on ditto.
Then the egg will tell me that nature is Adamant.
So for every value that we are certain.
I hope I was clear, if I didn't then sorry.

-Pokemon in mail that go directly to the box-
If possible it would be much better if the pokemon contained in the email goes directly to the box when you have the team full.
I know, I know it's a little pointless but it's these little things that make the game so much better.

-Search in GTL by type-
It would be interesting to have the ability to search for pokemon in the GTL by type.
I do not know, as always, if it is possible but I think that an optimized search engine is essential to improve the economy of pokemmo, as the latter is mainly based on GTL.

now the most "dreamy" suggestions:

-Like PokemonGO-
Guilds could be given the option to take "possession" of a building / area until it is defeated by another guild.
NPCs may appear in the building / area ready to challenge the opposing attendants.
Maybe the NPCs could be chosen from a list of all the NPCs already foreseen by the game and instead their pokemon teams could be decided randomly as for the gym leaders (from a series of teams decided by the guild first), obviously they would be pokemon extremely stronger so as to grant a tempting challenge even to veterans.
In addition, some players may decide to stop inside the building / area in order to challenge the enemies (a challenge that cannot be refused when inside the area).
obviously with points, resources and various prizes at stake.

Edited by druido890

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet