[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Small Council Registration and Election Thread

Who do you want in PSL XIV Small Council?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in PSL XIV Small Council?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/21 at 12:51 AM

2 hours ago, Umbramol said:

V4 complaining about how the small council is elected while they mass voted for kanzo who is a complete lunatic.. But yea, i love hypocrisy

It doesnt take an absolute rocket scientist to recognise majority of your boys votes also came from NORE or friends of his. This is how this shit works, it's always been this way.

Edited by Parke
18 hours ago, Xigbar said:

You can buy it in GTL I think oooorrrr maybe you cannot and that's why You are here asking for that in the wrong threat. Hopefully you can buy one. Good luck

It's not about being unable to buy one, I definitely can. It's about me losing something due to the lies you spread about yourself to garner fake sympathy from the community instead of addressing your own mental health issues or insecurity. Admittedly your act did work as people as people, such as myself, donated a lot for the tour that was created as a tribute to you. I basically gave away by Black Reaper Hood as a result of you you deciding to mislead the community, and had you not mislead the community, I would be in possession of it right now. I gave it away to your tour because I thought you were a good person and the circumstances surrounding your absence from the community made me sympathetic, but of course I'm the idiot for trying to be a good community member back then.

I hope you understand that this is about principles rather than my ingame financial status.

19 hours ago, Xigbar said:

Pd: If you think there was a scam or something I think @Bearminatorwill be happy for help you

Good luck and have some guts xD

It clearly is a scam to a reasonable person, maybe not in PokeMMO's definition, in which case I won't be able to get it. I don't know what exactly you want me to be gutsy about. 

Given everyone's response to your application for a position on the small council, I get a good idea of everyone feels about you. I can't wait to find out what your new alt will be and the backstory behind why the account Xigbar is no longer active. 

@gbweadI don't know how someone who has scammed the community in the past should even be considered in any decision-making aspect of a community-hosted event because clearly this person has no remorse about his/her previous actions.

1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

It's not about being unable to buy one, I definitely can. It's about me losing something due to the lies you spread about yourself to garner fake sympathy from the community instead of addressing your own mental health issues or insecurity. Admittedly your act did work as people as people, such as myself, donated a lot for the tour that was created as a tribute to you. I basically gave away by Black Reaper Hood as a result of you you deciding to mislead the community, and had you not mislead the community, I would be in possession of it right now. I gave it away to your tour because I thought you were a good person and the circumstances surrounding your absence from the community made me sympathetic, but of course I'm the idiot for trying to be a good community member back then.

I hope you understand that this is about principles rather than my ingame financial status.

It clearly is a scam to a reasonable person, maybe not in PokeMMO's definition, in which case I won't be able to get it. I don't know what exactly you want me to be gutsy about. 

Given everyone's response to your application for a position on the small council, I get a good idea of everyone feels about you. I can't wait to find out what your new alt will be and the backstory behind why the account Xigbar is no longer active. 

@gbweadI don't know how someone who has scammed the community in the past should even be considered in any decision-making aspect of a community-hosted event because clearly this person has no remorse about his/her previous actions.

Let me ask you something. Let's say you are tired of this game and the people from this community. One day, someone dm you on discord and, instead of replying as yourself, you present yourself as the griefing brother of the person that was being contacted. Do you really consider that as scamming people? I don't recall badbaar spreading that rumor, opening memorial threads and organizing tournaments in his memory. He wanted to get rid of Roxxas as a character to start fresh on an alt. People do that all the time in this game and on internet. Iirc, predakiller did the exact same thing. He was manager in psl 10 and then a rumor came out that he had passed away. When his account became active again, people were upset and that's pretty much it. Why when doing the exact same thing, Predakiller gets away with people being slightly upset and Badbaaar gets lynched on the forum non stop? I am not defending what he did because it's obviously wrong and I do not know why he did what he did, but not everything that is wrong has to become this huge deal.

For what it is worth, I hardly asked anything from the small council in PSL 12, so it's not like they will be able to ruin the event in PSL 14. Yet, without me asking for anything, Babaar went out of his way to get Kyu to give OT Kyu comps for the grand prize. That doesn't absolve Badbaar of anything, but it's absurd imo to think Badbaar will 100% "scam" again (as if I would even let him do that) or that he can't do good for the community at all because of his past.

edit: If you don't want badbaar in Small Council, you can simply not vote for him.

Edited by gbwead
13 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Let me ask you something. Let's say you are tired of this game and the people from this community. One day, someone dm you on discord and, instead of replying as yourself, you present yourself as the griefing brother of the person that was being contacted.

Ah yes, a completely logical and sane turn of events.

gb, I understand that he's your teammate/friend/whatever, but surely you can see you're clutching at straws to defend him?

As for Preda, having been on his team in PSL that season, what happened there was completely different. Preda didn't deliberately fake his own death, he just disappeared from the game one day. Albeit, that was still not great, happening when he was supposed to be managing a PSL team, you're comparing apples and oranges.

6 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Let me ask you something. Let's say you are tired of this game and the people from this community. One day, someone dm you on discord and, instead of replying as yourself, you present yourself as the griefing brother of the person that was being contacted. Do you really consider that as scamming people?

Okay let's change the wording of it. When one of your best friends DMs you and present yourself as the griefing brother of her friend, you are intentionally causing some sort of emotional distress onto one of your best friends, which to me is even shittier than scamming someone. Most people who are tired of this game and the people, just quit the game rather than coming back. You also have to ask what is the cause behind him/her being disliked by others in the community, that is, is it your own actions that have caused other members of the community to dislike you? In his/her case, I was on good terms with him/her prior to quitting, and he/she just made things worse by quitting since I have switched sides. 

Her actions with respect to the above were not scamming, but in fact was worse than scamming.  The next para explains what constitutes as a scam.

8 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I don't recall badbaar spreading that rumor, opening memorial threads and organizing tournaments in his memory. He wanted to get rid of Roxxas as a character to start fresh on an alt. People do that all the time in this game and on internet. Iirc,

The person he/she DM'd about passing away (Cali) was the very person who went about creating a tournament and informing the community about Roxass' passing away, and then Cali asked for donations for the tour. At that point he/she could have just notified Cali that there wasn't a real purpose for the tour since the person it was meant to be a tribute to was not actually dead. But they didn't go ahead and do that because they'd rather further the lie / protect their image rather than prevent the community from being screwed over. It also continued to be a scam when in discord PMs around last World Cup Xigbar had said he/she would give me a black reaper hood but ended up not doing so.

Quitting to come back under a new name is sort of fine as long as you are not harming anyone in the promise (scamming others of donations or signing up twice for an event like PSL). 

12 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Iirc, predakiller did the exact same thing. He was manager in psl 10 and then a rumor came out that he had passed away. When his account became active again, people were upset and that's pretty much it. Why when doing the exact same thing, Predakiller gets away with people being slightly upset and Badbaaar gets lynched on the forum non stop? I am not defending what he did because it's obviously wrong and I do not know why he did what he did, but not everything that is wrong has to become this huge deal.

1) I didn't know about the situation with Predakiller, and given that I didn't know about it, I would like to assume that it wasn't publicized as much as Roxass' death, but I could be wrong here. 

2) Predakiller doesn't go around acting like he is reformed unlike Roxass who just puts on a fake act everytime he/she posts.  I am sure if Preda applied for a small council position he'd face backlash.

3) As far as I am concerned, Predakiller has not harmed me at all by him faking his death, whereas Roxass robbed me of a black reaper hood and others of other things. I wanted to feed my kids by selling it off, but they'll prolly starve for now. 

20 minutes ago, gbwead said:

For what it is worth, I hardly asked anything from the small council in PSL 12, so it's not like they will be able to ruin the event in PSL 14. Yet, without me asking for anything, Babaar went out of his way to get Kyu to give OT Kyu comps for the grand prize. That doesn't absolve Badbaar of anything, but it's absurd imo to think Badbaar will 100% "scam" again (as if I would even let him do that) or that he can't do good for the community at all because of his past.

Except I really doubt that Xigbar's actions were the actions of a person who wanted to genuinely help the community rather than riding on it as a laurel of how they helped the community get OT Kyu Comps (WOW what a prize)!

Forewarned is forearmed, so I am glad that you won't give him/her an opportunity to scam us again, but it's just bad looks to have this person on a council.

When are we going to realize that Gbwead has already made all the bullshit decisions and that he is stalling to create a small council to avoid having any conflict? Also, these options are all trash. Reminder that prior hosts had a small council already elected before the season started and that they typically included either prior hosts or well respected members of the community. Gbwead is the equivalent of the CCP, faking diplomacy in mass media.

23 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

When are we going to realize that Gbwead has already made all the bullshit decisions and that he is stalling to create a small council to avoid having any conflict? Also, these options are all trash. Reminder that prior hosts had a small council already elected before the season started and that they typically included either prior hosts or well respected members of the community. Gbwead is the equivalent of the CCP, faking diplomacy in mass media.

The small council was never elected before, what the hell did you smoke?

1 hour ago, Kanzo said:

Ok time for a more serious post.

I didnt know my powerfull words would give me a spot as a candidate for this smoll kanzil.
And get me so many votes. Sorry for that from the bottom of my bolls.

But anyway since im in such a good position to get elected my dear amazing fan girls as umbramole said. Deserve my point of view.

Ever since after PSL 3 shit got really bad. For years i had to witness the most cringe and dumb fake af dramas. I tried and tried as a player and cheerleader to bring back that classic PSL feeling for the OGs they know what i mean. Sometimes it got really close to that but was still far away from it. The ammount of noobs on this stage was insane. I didnt matter if it was a dubs or lc match or whatever tier.  I cant tell how many times i logged in to watch a battle and expect high lvl shit but face palmd so hard my face looks flat af. And if i wasnt there to fhuking spectate. There was always that fhucker of team mates that talked in details how stoopid some players were in their team builds moveset and most cringe ever moves made which made dumb guys like julian talk nights about it  in deep lengthy shit. Cant believe some were even recorded and out put on YT. The fact YT didnt bann mago for it is a sign they gibe us another chance this PSL to make it alright
My motto is simple now.

"I don't want peace, i want problems always"

My aim rn is to make PSL the best place for only the best players and managers the server ever gonna know. Where kids with shit ton of money from their moms credit card that donates to psl wont get dissapointed ever again or face palm that hard ever again, and, really get that exciting feeling about every single battle thats gonna happen cuz of lot of problems. This gonna be the basic foundation that imma push with lot of pressure in the face of this stoopid host to make it a reality. I want smoll kancil to make it big kancil

And fak u jj fhuking stay banned u piece of shit

I believe this is what happens when you turn off your premade fixed sentences.

@DarylDixon I need your help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.