[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Small Council Registration and Election Thread

Who do you want in PSL XIV Small Council?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in PSL XIV Small Council?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/21 at 12:51 AM

3 hours ago, Kanzo said:

Ok time for a more serious post.

I didnt know my powerfull words would give me a spot as a candidate for this smoll kanzil.
And get me so many votes. Sorry for that from the bottom of my bolls.

But anyway since im in such a good position to get elected my dear amazing fan girls as umbramole said. Deserve my point of view.

Ever since after PSL 3 shit got really bad. For years i had to witness the most cringe and dumb fake af dramas. I tried and tried as a player and cheerleader to bring back that classic PSL feeling for the OGs they know what i mean. Sometimes it got really close to that but was still far away from it. The ammount of noobs on this stage was insane. I didnt matter if it was a dubs or lc match or whatever tier.  I cant tell how many times i logged in to watch a battle and expect high lvl shit but face palmd so hard my face looks flat af. And if i wasnt there to fhuking spectate. There was always that fhucker of team mates that talked in details how stoopid some players were in their team builds moveset and most cringe ever moves made which made dumb guys like julian talk nights about it  in deep lengthy shit. Cant believe some were even recorded and out put on YT. The fact YT didnt bann mago for it is a sign they gibe us another chance this PSL to make it alright
My motto is simple now.

"I don't want peace, i want problems always"

My aim rn is to make PSL the best place for only the best players and managers the server ever gonna know. Where kids with shit ton of money from their moms credit card that donates to psl wont get dissapointed ever again or face palm that hard ever again, and, really get that exciting feeling about every single battle thats gonna happen cuz of lot of problems. This gonna be the basic foundation that imma push with lot of pressure in the face of this stoopid host to make it a reality. I want smoll kancil to make it big kancil

And fak u jj fhuking stay banned u piece of shit

YES. Fuck yes. Kanzo for PSL President! Fuck the smol pp council make it big D council. And bring back DPP OU bro fak that nerd kid playing host like some weak ass bishh. 

On 11/12/2021 at 10:30 AM, gbwead said:

Let me ask you something. Let's say you are tired of this game and the people from this community. One day, someone dm you on discord and, instead of replying as yourself, you present yourself as the griefing brother of the person that was being contacted. Do you really consider that as scamming people? I don't recall badbaar spreading that rumor, opening memorial threads and organizing tournaments in his memory. He wanted to get rid of Roxxas as a character to start fresh on an alt. People do that all the time in this game and on internet. Iirc, predakiller did the exact same thing. He was manager in psl 10 and then a rumor came out that he had passed away. When his account became active again, people were upset and that's pretty much it. Why when doing the exact same thing, Predakiller gets away with people being slightly upset and Badbaaar gets lynched on the forum non stop? I am not defending what he did because it's obviously wrong and I do not know why he did what he did, but not everything that is wrong has to become this huge deal.

For what it is worth, I hardly asked anything from the small council in PSL 12, so it's not like they will be able to ruin the event in PSL 14. Yet, without me asking for anything, Babaar went out of his way to get Kyu to give OT Kyu comps for the grand prize. That doesn't absolve Badbaar of anything, but it's absurd imo to think Badbaar will 100% "scam" again (as if I would even let him do that) or that he can't do good for the community at all because of his past.

edit: If you don't want badbaar in Small Council, you can simply not vote for him.

1 minute ago, Zhikodark said:

preda never faked his death

Ridiculo

Edited by Zhikodark
On 11/12/2021 at 1:30 PM, gbwead said:

Let me ask you something. Let's say you are tired of this game and the people from this community. One day, someone dm you on discord and, instead of replying as yourself, you present yourself as the griefing brother of the person that was being contacted. Do you really consider that as scamming people? I don't recall badbaar spreading that rumor, opening memorial threads and organizing tournaments in his memory. He wanted to get rid of Roxxas as a character to start fresh on an alt. People do that all the time in this game and on internet. Iirc, predakiller did the exact same thing. He was manager in psl 10 and then a rumor came out that he had passed away. When his account became active again, people were upset and that's pretty much it. Why when doing the exact same thing, Predakiller gets away with people being slightly upset and Badbaaar gets lynched on the forum non stop? I am not defending what he did because it's obviously wrong and I do not know why he did what he did, but not everything that is wrong has to become this huge deal.

For what it is worth, I hardly asked anything from the small council in PSL 12, so it's not like they will be able to ruin the event in PSL 14. Yet, without me asking for anything, Babaar went out of his way to get Kyu to give OT Kyu comps for the grand prize. That doesn't absolve Badbaar of anything, but it's absurd imo to think Badbaar will 100% "scam" again (as if I would even let him do that) or that he can't do good for the community at all because of his past.

edit: If you don't want badbaar in Small Council, you can simply not vote for him.

bruh lmao

On 11/10/2021 at 4:16 PM, gbwead said:

Welcome to the Small Council Registration and Election thread for PSL season 14. In this thread, you may register and campaign to become a member of the Small Council that will be responsible for certain decisions regarding the upcoming PSL season. Previously banned or released players from old PSL seasons will not be considered. Players that never participated in PSL before will also not be considered. Excluding the host, the Small Council will be composed of 4 players. @xXBlu3BreathXx is already a member of the Small Council and therefore there are 3 spots left.

No worries I got that covered.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.