[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Small Council Registration and Election Thread

Who do you want in PSL XIV Small Council?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in PSL XIV Small Council?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/21 at 12:51 AM

fPaHkZS.png

Welcome to the Small Council Registration and Election thread for PSL season 14. In this thread, you may register and campaign to become a member of the Small Council that will be responsible for certain decisions regarding the upcoming PSL season. Previously banned or released players from old PSL seasons will not be considered. Players that never participated in PSL before will also not be considered. Excluding the host, the Small Council will be composed of 4 players. @xXBlu3BreathXx is already a member of the Small Council and therefore there are 3 spots left.

Edited by gbwead

Me.

If you have been around the PSL or WC discords in the past few years, you know that I'm the best when it comes to unofficial tournament drama. I will be always available when it comes to having a lengthy argument over a decision, making sure justice is served and corrupted individuals are exposed. I may also make a power point presentation while I'm at it.

Vote Julian 2021 and make PSL great again!

Back in the time when We got the PSL XII I was part of the small council that time. 

For the most value player of each tier on the PSL XII We gave a KYU OT pokemon of each tier  was my idea, I worked on that  and also that PSL was hosted by GB as well.

I will propose myself as small council candidate because on the PSL XII I think we made a good job and as well I think was the less dramatic one.

You can have 2 good small council having @iJulian and me on there. Obviously we can record any drama as well together.

Being serious I done a good job in the PSL XII and now I can do good job as well. I have great comunication with spanish players and good relationship with most of them. 

I hope we can have a great PSL XIV.

Pd: Never invite again random spanish showdown players to a pokemmo event please. Don´t make this a spanish clown fest again. Thank you!

2 hours ago, iJulian said:

Me.

If you have been around the PSL or WC discords in the past few years, you know that I'm the best when it comes to unofficial tournament drama. I will be always available when it comes to having a lengthy argument over a decision, making sure justice is served and corrupted individuals are exposed. I may also make a power point presentation while I'm at it.

Vote Julian 2021 and make PSL great again!

I expect 1 lengthy PowerPoint and yt video per drama 

Pick me. I will leak the pointless drama from the idiots who don't understand how the rules work instead of leaving the community confused by decisions just for everything to be leaked 1 week later anyway.

Also there isn't an issue with having multiple people in the same team in small council since I don't even know who any of the active people in NORE are

Spoiler

don't vote for me

Edited by redbluegreen
6 hours ago, Xigbar said:

Back in the time when We got the PSL XII I was part of the small council that time. 

For the most value player of each tier on the PSL XII We gave a KYU OT pokemon of each tier  was my idea, I worked on that  and also that PSL was hosted by GB as well.

I will propose myself as small council candidate because on the PSL XII I think we made a good job and as well I think was the less dramatic one.

You can have 2 good small council having @iJulian and me on there. Obviously we can record any drama as well together.

Being serious I done a good job in the PSL XII and now I can do good job as well. I have great comunication with spanish players and good relationship with most of them. 

I hope we can have a great PSL XIV.

Pd: Never invite again random spanish showdown players to a pokemmo event please. Don´t make this a spanish clown fest again. Thank you!

plz no @gbwead

8 hours ago, NikhilR said:

Please give Xigbaar a spot on the small council if it means he/she will get enough funds from the donation pool to compensate me for the black reaper hood I gave at Roxass' death tribute tour.

Well I wasn't the host of that tour so If u want it back and I think u already saw the rate for that hood.  You can buy it in GTL I think oooorrrr maybe you cannot and that's why You are here asking for that in the wrong threat. Hopefully you can buy one. Good luck

Last time I see the rates was 46m by the way. GOOD LUCK!!!

Pd: If you think there was a scam or something I think @Bearminatorwill be happy for help you

Good luck and have some guts xD

Aight fuck it, since no one taking this shit seriously

For those who dont know, played since 2nd PSL, missed a few, know my way around the rules and know the shit people will do to cheat, bend the rules, get free wins and etc.

If you're smart, you pick me. I also love a good argument, so thats gotta be a plus.

A vote for trump is a vote for spaint.

2 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

Kinda highlights the flaw in the system when Kanzo leads all votes does it not 

Its a community hosted event about the community, we are given the chance to make the best out of it for ourselves and waste it like that, then go around and bi tch about the system.. No. The system is not the problem, we just are stupid

Edited by Umbramol
Do not filter me, im an adult

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.