Johtomorrow and Johto amanha meio dia

KiritoPervertodo

Question

Why don't they ever release johto? should we continue with the tags johtomorrow and Johto amanha meio dia? They could explain the reason for it not being released, I know it would be a mega update and sometimes they wouldn't have a budget or even people for it, but where's the explanation...

If you have the topic and I didn't see it, sorry...

Edited by KiritoPervertodo

3 answers to this question

johto was never released because at the beginning pokemmo had the engine to support the 3rd generation pokemon (fire red pokemon) so Emerald was later implemented (baipassando johto).

Later it was decided to go ahead with the regions numerically.

now we come to "when?"

some time ago the developers announced that jotho would be added as a region but did not specify a date or time.

I believe that the next region will be Jotho because the pokemon generations after the 5th have a graphic style (engine) too superior to the generations below the 5th.

so, as mentioned many times ... no one knows when jotho will be released.

however we can try to make a prediction with some data that we have:

-DATE OF RELEASE REGION/VERSION-

21/01/2020 Di-Pe
15/11/2017 Bl-Wh
13/01/2015  Em
01/01/2013 Re-Gr (initial pokemmo)

from these dates we can see that the release of a new version / region is almost every 2 years except for sinnoh which took 1 year more (perhaps because the developers wanted to focus on other content, or because it was a difficult period for them, I don't know).

In any case, if we must necessarily try to guess a release date then it could be assumed between 2022 and 2023.

-!!DISCALIMER!!-

these are just conjectures based on a probabilistic calculus lacking other valuable data. It only serves to provide an idea of release to anyone who still continues to ask incessantly for jotho without patience. THANK YOU.

Johto is confirmed but there is no release date as stated above and the priority is low so it will most likely not come soon.

Since there are already similar threads I will close this one as it wouldn't change anything and developers have already said most information we need to know. ^^