[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Court Auction

3 hours ago, gbwead said:

Alright since the amounts for JJ bid are so high, I will ask that the highest bidder sends his/her bid amount to "pslxiv". pslxiv will return the amount whenever there is a new higher bid. If you do not want to send that amount by in game mail, you may tag me @gbwead and I will log on for the trade.

Can't change the rules now noob. 

4 hours ago, gbwead said:

I will ask that the highest bidder sends his/her bid amount to "pslxiv". pslxiv will return the amount whenever there is a new higher bid

so the moment you mention in discord that you're going to insure JJ plays using your own money, you create a new rule stating I have to mail you 30m cash

this system is already pooped but creating new rules as you go while telling people how it'll end is braindead, why would I mail you the money when you've already stated in dc that you'll use your own money to guarantee he plays? I'm not going to jerk you off and mail money back and forth if you've already decided who's going to win the auction, so we can stop wasting time and bring JJ's bid back to his counter to kami @ 16m, seeing as I'm now out

11 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Did Paul just out themselves as Kameme?! Kinda makes sense now. 

How about we save some time and you tell me your limit

@JJ Nah I was just passing by because I heard PSL is coming soon. Turns out I saw a funny auction ... You're way richer than me anyway JJ, just wanted to milk you a bit more don't mind me. 

@Baklava and other mentally ill ppl About the huge """scam""" incident, let me point the fact you decided to harass someone for 2 weeks despite he told you his granma just died. For 5M. This is the reason I sent it to the world cup prizepool instead of you.

EDIT : Considering Paul's last message I think MathewMat is at 20M rn.

Edited by Kamimiii
3 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

@JJ Nah I was just passing by because I heard PSL is coming soon. Turns out I saw a funny auction ... You're way richer than me anyway JJ, just wanted to milk you a bit more don't mind me. 

@Baklava and other mentally ill ppl About the huge """scam""" incident, let me point the fact you decided to harass someone for 2 weeks despite he told you his granma just died. For 5M. This is the reason I sent it to the world cup prizepool instead of you.

EDIT : Considering Paul's last message I think MathewMat is at 20M rn.

I mean paul was bidding when he was not gonna pay the only bet that matters is J 1M atm,

5 hours ago, Paul said:

so the moment you mention in discord that you're going to insure JJ plays using your own money, you create a new rule stating I have to mail you 30m cash

this system is already pooped but creating new rules as you go while telling people how it'll end is braindead, why would I mail you the money when you've already stated in dc that you'll use your own money to guarantee he plays? I'm not going to jerk you off and mail money back and forth if you've already decided who's going to win the auction, so we can stop wasting time and bring JJ's bid back to his counter to kami @ 16m, seeing as I'm now out

Oh you are not just out, you are banned. It doesn't change much since you had no intention to play anyways. For some reason, you were dead set on abusing the system and now that you realise I ensured you would not be able to, you back out like a little uguu.

Anyhow, yes, I'm putting in place a "new rule". The auction process remains the same, nothing changes in that regard. The payment process was never detailed so I am specifying now how it is going to work. I didn't think there was going to be any issue with people paying up, but since you seemed extremely disingenuous I decided to specify this now.

You are free to be mad, I would be too if I was poop.

20 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Oh you are not just out, you are banned. It doesn't change much since you had no intention to play anyways. For some reason, you were dead set on abusing the system and now that you realise I ensured you would not be able to, you back out like a little uguu.

Anyhow, yes, I'm putting in place a "new rule". The auction process remains the same, nothing changes in that regard. The payment process was never detailed so I am specifying now how it is going to work. I didn't think there was going to be any issue with people paying up, but since you seemed extremely disingenuous I decided to specify this now.

As much as I hated the process this doesn't make much sense. The moment you change any set of rules people should have the right to change what they have done so far, cause they are no longer paying for the service you told them you would provide. Also you cannot really blame other people abusing YOUR system cause you were the one coming up with it in the first place.

Can we stop making PSL an egofest and actually treat things like they should be handled? 

This sets a terrible awful precedent for rules you apparently now can tweak to fit you better. 

There is nothing wrong in having flawed systems, but at least take it like a man and admit your own mistakes for god sake.

1 minute ago, pachima said:

As much as I hated the process this doesn't make much sense. The moment you change any set of rules people should have the right to change what they have done so far, cause they are no longer paying for the service you told them you would provide. Also you cannot really blame other people abusing YOUR system cause you were the one coming up with it in the first place.

Can we stop making PSL an egofest and actually treat things like they should be handled? 

This sets a terrible awful precedent for rules you apparently now can tweak to fit you better. 

There is nothing wrong in having flawed systems, but at least take it like a man and admit your own mistakes for god sake.

What rule did I change? I never specified anything regarding payment until now.

gbwead4.JPG.b9a50a4d00c18962c071b4ed23429251.JPG

gbwead3.JPG.004d35e6501672aeffeff733b3d23b72.JPG

gbwead2.JPG.74392ee31fad93b9eb651b2ac58be415.JPG

gbwead.thumb.JPG.4f0e84e4ca8e6502bd1dd052d34776f9.JPG

14 hours ago, gbwead said:

Alright since the amounts for JJ bid are so high, I will ask that the highest bidder sends his/her bid amount to "pslxiv". pslxiv will return the amount whenever there is a new higher bid. If you do not want to send that amount by in game mail, you may tag me @gbwead and I will log on for the trade.

4 hours ago, gbwead said:

So in summary, @gbwead decided to reinstate previous bans on players in the PSL, some of whom already paid their dues or their ban term has ended. Then, in a stroke of "genius" offered the community the opportunity to either "keep these players banned" or "resolve them of their crimes" through an auction system to get more donations to his PSL.

Then, turns out he actually rigged this system to ensure certain players, like myself, would never actually be banned. He states above that he would "close the thread" when I had the highest bid, so that I could save myself and he could secure the highest profit from this.

It could also be inferred that he has been working with @Paul this whole time, driving up bids to ensure I pay the most just to play in his system. As soon as I stopped bidding, Paul pulls out and Gbwead reverts to a lower bid of mine.

It's either that, or he gamed a system and fucked over anyone who genuinely wanted to keep players banned. 

Edited by DoubleJ
13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

gbwead4.JPG.b9a50a4d00c18962c071b4ed23429251.JPG

gbwead3.JPG.004d35e6501672aeffeff733b3d23b72.JPG

gbwead2.JPG.74392ee31fad93b9eb651b2ac58be415.JPG

gbwead.thumb.JPG.4f0e84e4ca8e6502bd1dd052d34776f9.JPG

So in summary, @gbwead decided to reinstate previous bans on players in the PSL, some of whom already paid their dues or their ban term has ended. Then, in a stroke of "genius" offered the community the opportunity to either "keep these players banned" or "resolve them of their crimes" through an auction system to get more donations to his PSL.

Then, turns out he actually rigged this system to ensure certain players, like myself, would never actually be banned. He states above that he would "close the thread" when I had the highest bid, so that I could save myself and he could secure the highest profit from this.

It could also be inferred that he has been working with @Paul this whole time, driving up bids to ensure I pay the most just to play in his system. As soon as I stopped bidding, Paul pulls out and Gbwead reverts to a lower bid of mine.

It's either that, or he gamed a system and fucked over anyone who genuinely wanted to keep players banned. 

You are such a victim xD 

The day the thread closes is set in stone and has been disclosed already. However, I will choose when (what exact time on that day) the thread gets closed indeed, so yes I can put a last minute bid if I want. Am I going to do that? Maybe. In all cases, whether I do that or don't, I will still have to pay up like anyone else. Even though you never take responsability for your actions regarding what happened in PSL 9, I still think you would be a good addition to this season of PSL, like a good clown a manager would buy with extra remaining credits. That's what I personally think regarding you, someone I do not particularily respect, and yes I am willing to put some of my own money to get you unbanned. I do not feel that way about everyone on this list tho.

Regarding Paul bidding on you, I think you are extremely stupid. Let me explain why you are an idiot. Paul is supposedly loaded and says this about you:

"I've read through more posts than I'd like to admit, and they constantly flip-flopped every other post between "I did it, it's wrong", "This season was boring, cancel PSL", or sarcastic attempts at jokes not even 2 days after it coming out. If they were willing to cheat at the highest level as host while never really taking responsibility for it, what reason do you have to trust they won't cheat as a player?"

What do you do in response to that? 

First off, you claim you never got banned in PSL 9. You even have munya hide posts refering to your ban in PSL 9. You are minimizing what you did in discord and on the forum. Some loaded guy wants you banned because you don't take responsability for what you did and you basically lie and try to cover up what you did. Not a very smart move. Then, you provoque Paul to bid higher on you in this thread with pretty funny mom jokes. Why are you so shocked when members of the community want to keep you banned when you act like such an ass? We both know you love being the center the attention, so this thread is perfect for you. You act like an ass, people bid on you to stay banned, then you provoque them to bid more on you and then you play the victim card. I must say the consipiracy theory of Paul and me working together against you was a really nice touch for the victimization narrative. 

Anyhow, keep up the good work jj, you are making this thread a bigger success than I anticipated.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

It's not my fault you rigged the system and took advantage of the community just because you have a crush on me. Nice touch calling me stupid and an idiot though, it really adds to your charm as an unbiased host.

Thanks I try to do my best.

8 hours ago, gbwead said:

but since you seemed extremely disingenuous I decided to specify this now.

I donated 25m last season and planned on doing the same this season, although my bid of 30m was a bit higher than I planned, I don't see in what way I came off as disingenuous. I had full intentions of paying if I won the auction, up until you told everyone you would use your own money to guarantee JJ wins the auction. If pulling out of an auction that you'll rig to get the result you want is ban worthy, then so be it

31 minutes ago, Paul said:

I donated 25m last season and planned on doing the same this season, although my bid of 30m was a bit higher than I planned, I don't see in what way I came off as disingenuous. I had full intentions of paying if I won the auction, up until you told everyone you would use your own money to guarantee JJ wins the auction. If pulling out of an auction that you'll rig to get the result you want is ban worthy, then so be it

Legitimate question - where did gb say they would use their own money to guarantee a jj win? 

Just now, Paul said:

Why would I not be allowed to participate in the auction? How is my participation rigging the auction? When you use your money for bidding, is that also rigging the auction? Ofc not, that's the most stupid thing you have said so far. You needed a bullshit excuse to backtrack your previous bids and that's it.

I asked you to send the money, so I could hold it during the auction. You could have declined and we would discuss payment, but you wanted out which indicates you had no intention of paying in the first place. 

You claim you didn't want to send money and get it back every time there is a new bid. That's fair, but you didn't send money at all, not even once. I would understand if you send money once, there is a higher bid, I give your money back and then you say you are out, but as the highest bidder for you to refuse this simple request and back out completly shows that you were full of shit.

15 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Legitimate question - where did gb say they would use their own money to guarantee a jj win? 

I said on discord that I was going to use my own money to ensure jj doesn't get banned. Both JJ and Paul took offense to that.

Edited by gbwead
14 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

It was posted in the PSL discord, JJ already posted the screenshot here but the full quote is "I still think you should not be banned and I will donate to make sure you don't end up excluded from this season"

My point being, why am I wasting my money if he's already decided the outcome of this auction?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.