[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Court Auction

Imagine having this kind of complex to just target a random person on the internet and try to ruin his experience just to prove a point. Competitions like these wouldnt be the same without people that were there from the beggining still devoting time to it, yet we try to exclude them without even knowing what they did "wrong" in the first place just to show some kind of pooped power.

Gb it was with good intentions to do this and get money for the event but it would be sad imo if the result has a player who has nothing to do with the competition remove the ability of a player to compete just cause he has money and doesnt like him

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Don't worry about me @Umbramol gbwead was the quintessential "I don't play but I'm going to complain about everything PSL related." These are just his acolytes. 

And what do you get when you cross a meme with a Paul?

16m. 

Don't think so I bid 20M please try to outbid me or anyone else.

Edited by MathewMat
10 minutes ago, pachima said:

This is reaching 50 different levels of stupidity I didn't know existed.

Bro, I fucking made this shit and now there's how many people trying to throw their wallet away to suddenly ban me?

Oh big bad JJ he's gonna get you, better pay 100m to ban him!

@gbwead all I can say is you better be thankful for a player like me still being around. 

45 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

Imagine having this kind of complex to just target a random person on the internet and try to ruin his experience just to prove a point. Competitions like these wouldnt be the same without people that were there from the beggining still devoting time to it, yet we try to exclude them without even knowing what they did "wrong" in the first place just to show some kind of pooped power.

Gb it was with good intentions to do this and get money for the event but it would be sad imo if the result has a player who has nothing to do with the competition remove the ability of a player to compete just cause he has money and doesnt like him

Agree but more money ?)

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Bro, I fucking made this shit and now there's how many people trying to throw their wallet away to suddenly ban me?

Oh big bad JJ he's gonna get you, better pay 100m to ban him!

@gbwead all I can say is you better be thankful for a player like me still being around. 

Your sacrifice will not be in vain, your corpse will feed many psl seasons to come xD

So what if I bid on banning JJ and win the auction, then I reffuse to pay ?

I don't see any rules enforcing you to pay (wow you're banned from PSL with your fake account amazing), just like with the betting thread. Talking about it, why are players banned for scamming in the betting thread allowed to bid for this auction ? Like Kamimii 

Anyways, this system is very unhetical but you do you Gb, and we all can see who's fucked up enough to be willing to pay millions to prevent another player from playing in a god damn game

Edited by TohnR

Last season, there were 90~ players and only around 20 different donators, a few of them who didn't play, including me and my 25m donation.

If you wanted to increase donations, you'd make it a requirement to donate 1m per person and you'd immediately have 90+ million, not even counting the people who don't play. The fact that the host is OK with a random like myself with a lot of money having the chance to keep someone out because he wants more donations is just sad when there are better ways to earn donations.

My first posts were disagreeing with the system as a whole and I used JJ as an example why rich players shouldn't get to choose who plays, but it doesn't seem like the host really cares. 

With that being said, I'm going to abuse this awful system because I think it's funny how bad this season will be, so 25 on JJ

32 minutes ago, TohnR said:

So what if I bid on banning JJ and win the auction, then I reffuse to pay ?

I don't see any rules enforcing you to pay (wow you're banned from PSL with your fake account amazing), just like with the betting thread. Talking about it, why are players banned for scamming in the betting thread allowed to bid for this auction ? Like Kamimii 

Anyways, this system is very unhetical but you do you Gb, and we all can see who's fucked up enough to be willing to pay millions to prevent another player from playing in a god damn game

If I see a potentially fake account, I will ask for the money upfront. This hasn't been the case so far.

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Last season, there were 90~ players and only around 20 different donators, a few of them who didn't play, including me and my 25m donation.

If you wanted to increase donations, you'd make it a requirement to donate 1m per person and you'd immediately have 90+ million, not even counting the people who don't play. The fact that the host is OK with a random like myself with a lot of money having the chance to keep someone out because he wants more donations is just sad when there are better ways to earn donations.

My first posts were disagreeing with the system as a whole and I used JJ as an example why rich players shouldn't get to choose who plays, but it doesn't seem like the host really cares. 

With that being said, I'm going to abuse this awful system because I think it's funny how bad this season will be, so 25 on JJ

PSL has never been a pay to play system, that way we keep the door open for all players. 

Gbwead just went too hard trying to be me, spicing up a system. So good shit JJwead. 

Now let's get this fuckhead Paul to blow his whole wad on me. 

27.5m.

Alright since the amounts for JJ bid are so high, I will ask that the highest bidder sends his/her bid amount to "pslxiv". pslxiv will return the amount whenever there is a new higher bid. If you do not want to send that amount by in game mail, you may tag me @gbwead and I will log on for the trade.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.