[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Court Auction

1 hour ago, pachima said:

Imagine being a host, trying to shift your responsibilities to a stupid system and the community. 

Imagine enforcing a BO2 for no reason out of spite, when it was clearly not well accepted the last time.

You keep saying this is a community event and yet you make-up all the dumb rules yourself with little to no feedback time. 

By now everyone has realized everything in this system was made to prevent players you don't like from joining. Just man it up and don't overcomplicate things geez its a goddamn game afterall, even if you spend more time in there than in life itself.

For the first time Im not even sure I should sign up to this clownfest.

Hide contents

if I do I will so bend the rules and laugh at whatever biased decision you'll have against me so there's fun at least.

Pachima, GB invested a lot of time planning and creating this event. Prior to all this time consuming stuff, there was a thread where he asked a plethora of questions for folks like yourself to give your opinions.

Why weren't you able give 2 minutes of your time to point all this out then but instead leave a borderline rude reply to someone who actually put in effort?

@PaulNow that the banned players are listed, they now have the equivalent of a criminal record. It's certainly not perfect, but I believe it is still improvement compared to the "do nothing and allow everyone to play" mentality previous hosts had. As much disdain that I have for DoubleJ, I don't think it would be fair to ban him from PSL 14 when he was allowed to participate in PSL 10, 11, 12 and 13 after paying a fine. I do not wish to go back in time, but I think it's important to remember the name of previous offenders and make sure they pay their dues before being allowed to join. A 1M donation is like you say not much, but it still shows good faith. People grow, change and can make amends.

3 hours ago, pachima said:

Imagine being a host, trying to shift your responsibilities to a stupid system and the community. 

Speaking of stupid system, do you think we should implement your salary system from PSL 13?

Imagine enforcing a BO2 for no reason out of spite, when it was clearly not well accepted the last time.

I'm pretty sure there is no BO2 this season, so what's wrong with you?

You keep saying this is a community event and yet you make-up all the dumb rules yourself with little to no feedback time. 

By now everyone has realized everything in this system was made to prevent players you don't like from joining.

If that was true, why are you not on that list? It's easy to cry and criticize Pachima, but you could at the very least suggest a solution. What would you do with the players on that list?

Just man it up and don't overcomplicate things geez its a goddamn game afterall, even if you spend more time in there than in life itself.

I did not realize the concept of paying a fine was too complicated for you. 

For the first time Im not even sure I should sign up to this clownfest.
if I do I will so bend the rules and laugh at whatever biased decision you'll have against me so there's fun at least.

Oh no, I will lose so much sleep over this xD

14 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

Also where do i pay to unban axoa? 

You don't have to pay anything until the Player Registration thread is closed. You can start bidding now and you only have to pay in the event you win the bidding war.

33 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

10 mil to keep axoa banned

Edit: is this how this system works GB?

If so 

I fukin love it

In the event you win the bid, you will have to pay 10 mil and, if you don't pay up, you get banned. Please confirm your intention for that 10M bid.

8 minutes ago, HedgeWitch said:

I mean, how can he attend once again without outbid?

In previous PSL seasons, the hosts would either not care or forget about players that were previously banned and therefore JuniorPT was allowed to sign up again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.