[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - Court Auction

fPaHkZS.png

Players that were banned in previous PSL seasons will not be allowed to participate in PSL season 14 unless the PSL Court Auction rules in their favor. If you wish for a player to stay ban or get unbanned, you may bid on the ruling of that player. Opening bids start at 1M and 500k is the minimum outbid. For instance, if I wish for Lightleaks to get unbanned, I can bid on the Lightleaks' ruling for 1M. If someone disagrees and wants lightleaks to remain banned, that person may outbid me by offering 1.5M. Whoever wins the biding war on a player's ruling will get to decide if that player can participate in PSL season 14 or not. The money will go directly to the PSL cash prize. If someone wins a bidding war and doesn't pay up, he will be added to the current list with a starting bid of w.e amount he owes.

List of previously banned players:

Foggi (PSL 3): No current bid
Archinix (PSL 3): No current bid
Phatiman (PSL 3): No current bid
Daniellegal (PSL 3): No current bid
Winterbrah (PSL 4): No current bid
Sfkump (PSL 4): No current bid
Frexaz (PSL 4): No current bid
Lightleaks (PSL 4): No current bid
Zeikooo (PSL 5): 1,000,000 by @MathewMat
Axoa (PSL 5): 10,000,000 by @MathewMat
Sweendog (PSL 6): No current bid
EnrriqueX (PSL 6): No current bid
JuniorPT (PSL 6): No current bid
PikachuKetchum (PSL 8): No current bid
Fred (PSL 8): No current bid
DoubleJ (PSL 9): 16,000,000 by @DoubleJ

Artemiseta (PSL 9): 1,000,000 by @Artemiseta (Fine paid in PSL 10)
Parke (PSL 9): 1,000,000 by @MathewMat
Barrage (PSL 9): No current bid
Manjume (PSL 9): 1,000,000 by @MathewMat
DocPBC (PSL 9): 1,000,000 by @DoctorPBC (Fine paid in PSL 10)
Predakiller (PSL 10): 1,000,000 by @MathewMat
Thormm (PSL 13): 1,000,000 by @MathewMat
JuniorPT (PSL 13): 5,000,000 by @MathewMat
Bulbasaur (PSL 13): 1,000,000 by @MathewMat
DocPBC  (PSL 13): 16,500,000 by @LeZenor

Paul (PSL 14): 2,500,000 by @AwaXGoku

You may start bidding in this thread right now up until the Player Registration Thread gets opened.

Edited by gbwead
1 hour ago, Paul said:

good to know we can cheat with no repercussions as long as we pay money for it, should be a fun season

Again, none of these players received lifetime bans from the PSL. Majority were season long bans with a few that were banned for an additional 1-2 seasons after. They all paid their dues unless a host explicitly chose not to honor prior bans, as in PSL8(?).

55 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Majority were season long bans

Maybe this is where the problem is? If I know I'll only be banned for a season or two, why *wouldn't* I cheat? Seems like we're creating a system that promotes cheating if you care about winning now instead of playing in the next PSL 8 months from now, and even then you can just pay your way back in anyway. There is literally no downside to cheating in this PSL it seems. 

Edited by Paul
1 minute ago, Paul said:

Maybe this is where the problem is? If I know I'll only be banned for a season or two, why *wouldn't* I cheat? Seems like we're creating a system that promotes cheating if you care about winning now instead of playing in the next PSL 8 months from now, and even then you can just pay your way back in anyway. There is literally no downside to cheating in this PSL it seems. 

And to be fair, most of these instances of "cheating" relates to coaching, which has now been allowed in other events. Also, as this is an unofficial event there really isn't anything more that a host can do other than suspend or ban that individual from the event. We don't have more severe punishments as we are not official staff.

4 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

And to be fair, most of these instances of "cheating" relates to coaching, which has now been allowed in other events. Also, as this is an unofficial event there really isn't anything more that a host can do other than suspend or ban that individual from the event. We don't have more severe punishments as we are not official staff.

I'm not sure what your point here is. I'm not asking for them to be banned from the game, I'm asking for them to be disallowed from participating in an event that they've cheated in, and the hosts absolutely have the power to do that, but in this thread have chosen to give that power back to the banned players themselves. And it's no surprise that you of all people would disagree with this (maybe Munya can remove my post for disagreeing with you?) 

6 minutes ago, Paul said:

I'm not sure what your point here is. I'm not asking for them to be banned from the game, I'm asking for them to be disallowed from participating in an event that they've cheated in, and the hosts absolutely have the power to do that, but in this thread have chosen to give that power back to the banned players themselves. And it's no surprise that you of all people would disagree with this (maybe Munya can remove my post for disagreeing with you?) 

So what you're saying is that one offense deserves a lifetime ban, something no host has ever done?

13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

So what you're saying is that one offense deserves a lifetime ban

I believe it should be a case-by-case basis, but the host themselves taking advantage of their limited power & trust the community had in them fits my standards of what should be deserving of a lifetime ban. However it appears to me that as long as someone is a good player & longtime member of the community, you can pretty much do whatever you want in these events and someone will find a way for you to get back in. 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

I believe it should be a case-by-case basis, but the host themselves taking advantage of their limited power & trust the community had in them fits my standards of what should be deserving of a lifetime ban. However it appears to me that as long as someone is a good player & longtime member of the community, you can pretty much do whatever you want in these events and someone will find a way for you to get back in. 

I agree. PSL has a riddled past with little repercussions long-term.

I want to steal the spotlight with the dumbest thing that can be done in this thread as a complete random:

Bidding 0 on everyone who hasn't paid a fine already to stay banned.

I dunno who anyone is or why they were banned but the fact that I can choose this is weird, at least I'll probably indirectly contribute to the pool.

Edited by JeanMarc
4 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Imagine thinking anyone is going to pay to unban anyone on this list lul

Your system is stupid AF, besides the fact I’m dead and probably won’t play regardless. Who even thought this was a good idea?

Looks like a pretty good idea if it keeps someone like you that got banned twice from ruining another PSL season xD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.