How RNG Strategies Are Being Abused In OU

12 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Players here try to ask for a Ban or a Nerf for King's Rock and other hax.

Second try, item and hax will keep, no staff annouced a Ban of this, until now. If OP item has been readmitted before, it's sure that he will not get banned again.

The players of this tread started the problem(the item was a item of 2,4% usage before started all discussion. Jorgefirebolt probablly have faced a user of this in PvP(When face one is rare), losed up and start the cry, that last for some months. talking that the strategy are op, to Novice in competitive, now they started to use more and more(Special Infernape Users Thanks for Jorgefirebolt. Now growth elo is easier ksksksks) and turned on the most used strategy for Cloyster and Weavile), and now they are suffering with the consequences.

If my english is a little bad, check my location.

@JorgeFireboltwtf.... 

8 hours ago, Quinn010 said:

@JorgeFireboltwtf.... 

Let i explain: I said that Jorge was crying because I still remember his post. There wanting to insist that King's Rock is OP, there is no way to counteract, and that it had to be banned. YoungRo went there and explained that the real problem is Excess Walls on Over Used, and that Hax came as a way to deal with the problem, and I even mentioned offensive ways to deal with King's Rock Leads ( for that said Special Infernape thanks Jorge, after all he's a safe counter for Cloyster with King's Rock, and as almost 50% of cloysters use this item thanks to his topic, I don't even need to continue, right?), but he continued with the cry, for the staff who read the topic to ban the item.

As we all know, it didn't work as he wanted, so much so that haxing is still allowed, and it hasn't even been nerfed yet.

Edited by caioxlive13
3 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Let i explain: I said that Jorge was crying because I still remember his post. There wanting to insist that King's Rock is OP, there is no way to counteract, and that it had to be banned. YoungRo went there and explained that the real problem is Excess Walls on Over Used, and that Hax came as a way to deal with the problem, and I even mentioned offensive ways to deal with King's Rock Leads ( for that said Special Infernape thanks Jorge, after all he's a safe counter for Cloyster with King's Rock, and as almost 50% of cloysters use this item thanks to his topic, I don't even need to continue, right?), but he continued with the cry, for the staff who read the topic to ban the item.

As we all know, it didn't work as he wanted, so much so that haxing is still allowed, and it hasn't even been nerfed yet.

???? XD

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Huargensy said:

CaioxLive: Infernape is count 100% of cloyster Kings rock,  he no flinch because have vacuum Wave 

Cloyster Kings rock:

IMG-20220105-WA0002.jpg

The most part of players loses cloyster for free, because he throw cloyster, setup shell smash and don't ask if Infernape is Physical or Special or Mixed, just use Rock Blast thinking that cloyster will resist to a mach punch(Mach Punch are most used in Mixeds sets than Vaccum Wave)and forgot that ice shard is a priority that attack first(However he have only 10% flinch, the same chance to a Ice Beam frozen you.) and infernape have vaccum wave too, that OHKO cloyster. Desesperated players, i think, only a minory remember this informations and decide to try your coins at Ice Shard, but again: is a 1/10 chance , the same of you get frozen by a Ice beam(without Serene Grace Boost). Can happen? Yes. However, chance is low. More low than Air Slash and Waterfall natural chance of flinch

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

The most part of players loses cloyster for free, because he throw cloyster, setup shell smash and don't ask if Infernape is Physical or Special or Mixed, just use Rock Blast thinking that cloyster will resist to a mach punch(Mach Punch are most used in Mixeds sets than Vaccum Wave)and forgot that ice shard is a priority that attack first(However he have only 10% flinch, the same chance to a Ice Beam frozen you.) and infernape have vaccum wave too, that OHKO cloyster. Desesperated players, i think, only a minory remember this informations and decide to try your coins at Ice Shard, but again: is a 1/10 chance , the same of you get frozen by a Ice beam(without Serene Grace Boost). Can happen? Yes. However, chance is low. More low than Air Slash and Waterfall natural chance of flinch

But if you play against someone who can smell that you're Vacuum Wave, let's say in a tournament final, and the guy Ice Shards and you get flinched (Much like in the screenshot, the "physical" piece of proof being shown to you in Heichi's post) then you lose, there's no counterplay, you just repeat "get lucky" while telling people about your 100 elo exploits using Specs Nasty Plot Gengar and then complaining about Chansey of all fucking things.

You ignore people's arguments when they destroy you and cyclically repeat your bullshit in every thread with the confidence of Internet Explorer asking you to become the default browser for your PC, the mods do nothing about your blatant spam which includes double posting walls of insane ESL babble and causing people to respond to you with the same arguments they used before, bloating the thread again, lest it looks like you had the final word in this argument making you the winner.

You have never won a tournament, you have never topped a ladder, the time matchmaking put you against someone in top 45 (Top 45 for fucks sake, not even in the top 10) of the ladder you gave up 5 turns in and started complaining about his Blissey and stall despite him using a balance team. Your arguments have been slammed into the ground by players a billion times better than you, 50 Elo doesn't affect the people who are dedicated about being good at the game. Stop posting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:01 PM, Huargensy said:

You lacked faith

I don't understand RNG. For me, Garchomp in Sand are hitted by Fissure, Sheer Cold and Horn Drill(Not literally, is only to say: My garchomp didn't dodge anything in sand.)

Well, at least nerf on Hax itens have a useful function: 

Knowing that Opponent Cloyster have King's Rock, i safety Switched to my Infernape and OHKO this cloyster without lose any mon. If my Gengar didn't had missed Focus Blast, i win on a 6-0. The end of match: I win on a 6-1.
Imagem

Maybe they will deactivate Sand Veil again? I don't expect, but at least one Hax stategy has nerfed.

Edited by caioxlive13
8 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

I don't understand RNG. For me, Garchomp in Sand are hitted by Fissure, Sheer Cold and Horn Drill(Not literally, is only to say: My garchomp didn't dodge anything in sand.)
?
Well, at least nerf on Hax itens have a useful function: 

Knowing that Opponent Cloyster have King's Rock, i safety Switched to my Infernape and OHKO this cloyster without lose any mon. If my Gengar didn't had missed Focus Blast, i win on a 6-0. The end of match: I win on a 6-1.
Imagem

Maybe they will deactivate Sand Veil again? I don't expect, but at least one Hax stategy has nerfed.

lmao ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Munya pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.