[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - General Thread

6 minutes ago, Dontea said:

Why would you give power to the people? Should have a fundraiser to add DPP if people are actually interested, increases prize pool and adds best tier win-win.  Set benchmark for a reasonable amount and the voila everyone wins. 

I should put DPP in the court auction so people have to pay to keep it banned or to unban it.

I feel like most people wanting dpp are people who don't play pokemmo anymore or barely, so really, what is the purpose of including it in a pokemmo event, if you want to play competitive then come back to pokemmo and if you're not happy go play showdown. All these old players coming back for dpp it feels like we have to go all the trouble to install new chairs for old people so they can play their little game in the corner of the room. Because really, they will be the only ones playing this tier that most pokemmo players don't play. Creating a side event only dpp will literally result in the same event for yall. 

edit : plus it would probably have a better prize pool than this psl lol 

Edited by Poufilou
24 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

I feel like most people wanting dpp are people who don't play pokemmo anymore or barely, so really, what is the purpose of including it in a pokemmo event, if you want to play competitive then come back to pokemmo and if you're not happy go play showdown. All these old players coming back for dpp it feels like we have to go all the trouble to install new chairs for old people so they can play their little game in the corner of the room. Because really, they will be the only ones playing this tier that most pokemmo players don't play. Creating a side event only dpp will literally result in the same event for yall. 

edit : plus it would probably have a better prize pool than this psl lol 

A lot of those players have a lot of previous experience in the game and could help their teams aside from playing DPP.

I understand that y'all don't want it to happen but don't try to diminish the impact some of the veterans could have in this competition. Also a lot of them play other tiers, so incase it is needed & if the manager deems it necessary, they could come in clutch and play a tier in which their team is lacking. You don't necessarily need to be active in PokeMMO to be a good competitive player and maybe bring some hype into this dead ass game. 

59 minutes ago, LeJovi said:

A lot of those players have a lot of previous experience in the game and could help their teams aside from playing DPP.

I understand that y'all don't want it to happen but don't try to diminish the impact some of the veterans could have in this competition. Also a lot of them play other tiers, so incase it is needed & if the manager deems it necessary, they could come in clutch and play a tier in which their team is lacking. You don't necessarily need to be active in PokeMMO to be a good competitive player and maybe bring some hype into this dead ass game. 

29 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

and it's still better than that garbage unofficial gimmick "tier" named LC. 

My boys are speaking the gospel.

Last season we had a "veteran" manager whose team did absolutely terrible and he ended up being last because he was out of touch with the competitive scene. Dunno if anyone would want his help

Daryl made a better job and he was supposed to be the wildcard manager

Edited by LeZenor
1 hour ago, LeZenor said:

Last season we had a "veteran" manager whose team did absolutely terrible and he ended up being last because he was out of touch with the competitive scene. Dunno if anyone would want his help

Daryl made a better job and he was supposed to be the wildcard manager

Same thing could be said about PSL 12.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.