[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - General Thread

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

For those voting for LC to be added, you should consider that LC is already an option for Manager's Choice.

It is not the same something to choose that can imply not even playing the level to something that is mandatory, it is something that has been played in these events, and many of those who sign up play it, in addition to Why not place it?

26 minutes ago, Lvkee said:

also having LC as a tier is aids because there's no tours except unofficials... No matchmaking.. So it's hard to tell as a manager who is good and who isn't lmao

just start watching lcpl

Edited by Quinn010
18 minutes ago, JeanMarc said:

Do we have dates for when manager/player signups are going up or are there other things that need to be finalized before they can be announced?

In order to not overlap with other events like LCPL and afterwards the Xmas event, I would probably like to see the first week of PSL 14 to be in early January 2022. This means the auction would have to happen in late December, the player sign ups would have to start early/mid December and that manager sign up would have to start in late November. 

2 hours ago, Umbramol said:

Its the start of november, i see psl general thread, then i see that its planned for early january. We just killed the hype before the event even started. 

We need to get donations and we're building up drama in the court auction thread. Manager sign up thread will be opened by the end of the week.

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding PSL schedule? Is there anyway to work around the Xmas event (December 24th 2021 to January 6th 2022) or Lunar New Year event (February 1st 2022 to February 8th 2022)? 

Idk why we have to consider those events that much, you devote an hour to play your game in the week and however much you need to prepare for it. If you want to farm the events you make your schedule around that. 

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

We need to get donations and we're building up drama in the court auction thread. Manager sign up thread will be opened by the end of the week.

I think a 2-3 week window is enough for those while the manager sign up is underway aswell. Also you could reach out to people helping you out with all those if its too much work i guess

I can understand people who doesnt want to have showdown tier in pokemmo PSL because it's not an official tier from the game.
What i dont understand is not having showdown tier when we have LC  (not official tier anymore) and also why we have LC when showdown isnt here ? Both of them arent implemented into the game so why they are not treated the same ? 

Also i would prefer to have showdown instead of LC since most of the LC game in MMO are just clown fiesta.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.