[PSL XIV] PokeMMO Super League Season 14 - General Thread

37 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

Just Docpbc, not yetto and entire team bro fk pbc

Just wanna say doc is probs one of the most hype and fun names I've ever played with/against. His battles are top notch, his managing is ruthless and entertaining, the shithousery as well as those collage pics and videos.

#unbanDoc

#BanCoolioInstead

1 hour ago, Bertolfoso said:

Hello, is there any place a newer player can get more information about PSL? Like, I probably won't be entering as I would probably be dragging down my team, but I'd still like to know more.

At the moment of being picked you learn a lot from your team members, whether you play or not you will get some exp

5 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Just wanna say doc is probs one of the most hype and fun names I've ever played with/against. His battles are top notch, his managing is ruthless and entertaining, the shithousery as well as those collage pics and videos.

#unbanDoc

#BanCoolioInstead

now this is something I would pay for

Petition to withdraw an OU and place LC, 3 OU is too much for me and it would be better to be able to choose it as a choice manager, here there should be no complaints how in the toilet saying "My team does not have a Lc player" it is supposed to be a good event level, managers are qualified to pick a lc for their team

2 minutes ago, Huargensy said:

Petition to withdraw an OU and place LC, 3 OU is too much for me and it would be better to be able to choose it as a choice manager, here there should be no complaints how in the toilet saying "My team does not have a Lc player" it is supposed to be a good event level, managers are qualified to pick a lc for their team

If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting this:

• OU1
  • OU2
  • UU
  • NU
  • Dubs
  • LC
  • Manager Choice 1 (OU/UU/NU/Dubs)
  • Manager Choice 2 (OU/UU/NU/Dubs)

Instead of this:

• OU1
  • OU2
  • OU3
  • UU
  • NU
  • Dubs
  • Manager Choice 1 (UU/NU/Dubs/LC)
  • Manager Choice 2 (UU/NU/Dubs/LC)

1. No showdown tiers = shit psl

2. Make manager choice to only have 1 ou pick, I don't see the point in having 2 managers pick ou and make half the matches ou. 3 OU spots per team is already high enough, 4 is just going overboard and shadowing other tiers, mainly uu/nu, dubs dead and theres only a handful of good players, and mmo lc is gay as fuck.

End of rant

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.