Why are there so few people with UU rating

1 hour ago, Quinn010 said:

他们真的应该以这样uu将要死去的速度为较低的阶层增加更好的奖励。我听说你们正计划为低层或类似的东西提供更多的bp。我不认为这是最好的解决方案,因为我不认为人们只为英国石油公司的奖励而战

I fell the reward clothes are very nice.

On 11/6/2021 at 12:50 PM, Quinn010 said:

they really should add better rewards for lower tiers at this rate uu is going to die. i heard that you guys were planning on giving more bp for lower tiers or somthing like that. i don't think that's the best solution cuz i dont think people only play for the bp rewards 

There will never be enough rewards because it just takes too much time to make comps for different tiers. Its a fundamental problem in game design, balancing and philosophy, which cannot be solved by upping rewards here and there.

There will never be enough rewards because it just takes too much time to make comps for different tiers. Its a fundamental problem in game design, balancing and philosophy, which cannot be solved by upping rewards here and there.

Kinda disagree, it doesnt take that long to make money on this game to fund a comp team. honestly if the rewards were better i think it would pull more people in.

9 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Can you please share your money-making methods, the duration of it, and the IVs of the mons in your comp team?

Atm I just returned to the game, so i have not made a comp team yet, but i have made 8.4mill in 3 days, between gym rebattles, shiny hunting, and ditto box farming. to make a fully comp 5x31 team using a breeding service costs 6.6 mill. so in 3 days ive paid for 1.25 competitive teams. Ive found 1 shiny, which i sold for 5mill, made about 400k a day off rebattles, and 800k ish off ditto boxes a day. Even if you do rebattles and 4 ditto boxes a day which is only a few hours of time investment, (not very much considering most mmo players are no lifers who sit on their game 8+ hours a day), you can easily make 1 comp mon a day.

There are also plenty of other moneymaking methods, from amulet coin farming, payday farming, pickup farming, fossil farming, etc which make 150-250k an hour with a proper setup. And the investment into alot of these methods is cheap.

My gym rebattle team cost me around 200k and a few hours of xp farming to max out 2 typhlosions.

Gym rematches are the most consistent way to make money in this game and it pays around 250k an hour, which you have to be active in. Now let me be VERY generous and say you consistently bring in another 100k an hour while flipping items on GTL during gym rematches. You make 350k an hour. To have made 8.4 mil in 3 days you would have to spend 24 hours playing this game doing nothing else but gym rematching and flipping. 

With 8.4m you can make around 3 good IVd teams. Nice, except your team probably needs tweaking after a few runs of testing and then some more tweaking, and some more tweaking. Now you need to balance out gym reruns while also grinding ladder for BP to you can breed cost effectively.

Dude, I have like max 8 hours a week to play this game. Not everyone is in high school.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 11:07 AM, heichicoda said:

What is the reason why there are few people in UU? Is the too boring?

No Garchomp, no Scizor, no Conkeldurr...People are just not interested in using other pokes; furthermore there's random.

Maybe there's a problem, wyt?

• 4 weeks later...

3 Problems:

- Every season, metagaming changes, because something go up in tiers, and all teambuilds need to be reworked. Example: Torkoal went up to OU, so Sun teams, and counters/checks for him will become almost useless, unless other function for him is found. So, the teams that have him, need of a rework. People get tired up because he need to every season, rework something in their team.

- Rewards aren't interessing, the only valuable thing in tier is the Exclusive Seasonal Hat and automated tournaments prizes that you can't play because you have 10 seconds to enter.(In UU and NU(Doubles always happen, before and after Randoms.), some slots aren't even filled in tournament, so your biggest trouble is win the tournament)

- In lower tiers, because casual or farming players go to other tiers, searching for more fun(RD)/easily found match to farm BP(OU), you in 90% of cases, when face one player in that tier, or is top rank in actual season, or is a Top rank from one previous season. If you are a veteran in tier,, the only problem is the match extend itself too much. For players without experience in tier, will only take consecutive 6-0 from him, and give up from playing that tier.

Anyways, i make a suggest to help to save that tiers, vote to him go Up, and UU/NU return to be a Playable tier. Doubles is a Tier that you can't found match in any circunstance, and nothing is capable to save him. If don't want to upvote or give a useful feedback for suggestion, only for comment the image, then i reccomend: Better you don't lose your time.

Edited by caioxlive13

What really killed the levels like NU, Uu and dubs was the inclusion of random battles because the changes in the tier have always existed and the tiers kept working well, the problem is random

My theory of what people think is:
New players:

1-I don't need to build a team and spend money and hours of farming 
2-it's fun 
3-receive rewards 
What else is needed?

Experienced players:
1-finding a game is very difficult
2-better create my team and only play in tournaments 
3-game 5 battles and I enter the top, ready I have priority in tournaments

9 hours ago, danhred said:

What really killed the levels like NU, Uu and dubs was the inclusion of random battles because the changes in the tier have always existed and the tiers kept working well, the problem is random

My theory of what people think is:
New players:

1-I don't need to build a team and spend money and hours of farming 
2-it's fun 
3-receive rewards 
What else is needed?

Experienced players:
1-finding a game is very difficult
2-better create my team and only play in tournaments 
3-game 5 battles and I enter the top, ready I have priority in tournaments

We are forçed to agree, randoms definitively killed low tiers.

Since Casual and Farmers players go to Randoms/OU, newest players in 90% of matches, found top ranks. This make novices lose consecutive times to Top Ranks and make him give up too soon from tier.

The solution is add the Reward Path to UU, NU, doubles... to Incentivate farmer players to go play on those tiers. This make novices found less top ranks and more players that are on their level, making novices don't give up too soon from tier.
Will not return 100% the tiers, because Casual Players will still playing Randoms, however will balance the number of matches in OU, UU , NU and Doubles

On 1/6/2022 at 1:34 AM, caioxlive13 said:

And a little of Feedback to Other Players:

Quinn010:

Spoiler
Spoiler

they really should add better rewards for lower tiers at this rate uu is going to die. i heard that you guys were planning on giving more bp for lower tiers or somthing like that. i don't think that's the best solution cuz i dont think people only play for the bp rewards 

100% correct. Have 3 types of players in PvP:
- The Competitive, that are always playing for get the Seasonal Hats & Crowns, and for high ladder positions.
- The Casual, that play only for fun. 
- The Farmers, that play PvP to farm BP.

Since Randoms reached in Competitive, casual players give up from tier to play him, and i don't need to say why reason RD is more fun that OU , UU, NU and Doubles? Not only by randoms teams, that give emotion to match. The match in other tiers become each time more boring, because wall abuse by veterans(Cannot deny this, is only see some matchs in tournaments) that make matches more exaustive. With Casual players withdrawn from other tiers, become more hard to found match in Low tiers, and in OU didn't maked any difference. This make farmer players withdrawn from low tiers to play OU, since in OU is most easily to found matchs. With only the competitive players in Low tiers, isn't a suprise that Novices don't have the motivation to play on him.

Edited by caioxlive13

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.