Halloween Poll

Halloween Poll  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Halloween?

• Good
    • Bad

It's been better, the vanitys this year were pretty, even though many didn't like the limited. The pumpkin theme... I had prepared my team, with all the changes that there were both to the calabza and to the attacks that we could execute, my team became useless, I had to buy prepared pokemon (carisimos) so that later they change the strategy again. In short, I couldn't farm anything beyond candy. I guess it happened to several.

2 hours ago, Janzelft said:

It's been better, the vanitys this year were pretty, even though many didn't like the limited. The pumpkin theme... I had prepared my team, with all the changes that there were both to the calabza and to the attacks that we could execute, my team became useless, I had to buy prepared pokemon (carisimos) so that later they change the strategy again. In short, I couldn't farm anything beyond candy. I guess it happened to several.

I found myself flying and bicycling a route through Kanto hitting up any swarms and trick or treaters along the way. My team was very unprepared for the mini bosses so I avoided them but I still racked up a lot of experience with all of the battling, caught some really nicely stat' particle Pokémon, and got to level up and learn some of my PC Pokémon. 

I'll also never forget where the routes anymore, that's for sure.