Itens Pokemmo cosmetic

KiritoPervertodo

Question

Good morning, I come through this one, ask for a more elaborate Christmas cosmetic, many wait to buy the cosmetic at the event because it is a unique item and many like me were disappointed with the halloween one, the wolf mask is even interesting, but compared with the black mask of the plague and the wolf is way behind, it's boring to farm 4m to buy 1500 points for something that is not something that surprises you and makes you want the fastest farm to buy the second form of the item, we have cosmetics which were amazing to me, the black plague mask, the golden dragon mask, the flaming skulls... Just a vent, I know some may say they liked it and the items are good, I didn't say they're not good I I just gave my opinion.

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, KiritoPervertodo said:

Good morning, I come through this one, ask for a more elaborate Christmas cosmetic, many wait to buy the cosmetic at the event because it is a unique item and many like me were disappointed with the halloween one, the wolf mask is even interesting, but compared with the black mask of the plague and the wolf is way behind, it's boring to farm 4m to buy 1500 points for something that is not something that surprises you and makes you want the fastest farm to buy the second form of the item, we have cosmetics which were amazing to me, the black plague mask, the golden dragon mask, the flaming skulls... Just a vent, I know some may say they liked it and the items are good, I didn't say they're not good I I just gave my opinion.

For your information, Christmas limited vanity is always biggest disappointment to me.

Look at reindeer, Christmas light, UFO and snowflake hat ?

yes man, I also think that, it was very disappointing the Christmas cosmetics, every year, I don't know what to expect, just farm money for the account and not for cosmetics, as you said.

29 minutes ago, Riesz said:

Look at reindeer, Christmas light, UFO and snowflake hat ?

Players want something surprising, as it's something unique, that requires farm time to get or invest real money in the game, it's something that disappoints.

They run out of ideas because they focus a lot on cap cosmetics there are many other customizable parts for example the gloves the torch is an excellent cosmetic and you do not have to be very creative to think of one imagine a spell book now that we have the wizard cosmetics A spell book with an animation that opens and magic letters come out and closes again,  What do you believe? Or on bicycles imagine the surprise and excitement of a new cosmetic bicycle one type Ghost Rider would be cool to use with the burning skull too bad I can't buy an xD 

PS:In my opinion the wolf mask is super good animation, it's 10/10