clothes are getting out of hand?

hello, a few days ago the new halloween cosmetics came out and I find it incredible what players with many resources do, an example is the magician's cane, it came out 5 days ago and rich people take all of them to raise them at exaggerated prices "6m "That has happened for years I understand that cosmetics from years ago if they are worth more than others but something that came out 4 days ago should not be at that price and that happens because there are some players with a lot of money that they take all and save them for that after the illusion that they no longer exist and sell them at exaggerated prices "100m" and the problem is that the game does not leave the opportunity to people with few resources. (the bags and the prize points are still raised at exaggerated prices) that makes it impossible to get for people with few resources.
an example is me. The magician's cane was worth 2m yesterday and at the 8-hour mark it is now worth 6m, currently getting 4m in that period of hours is very difficult for players that we have to do other responsibilities and we are most of the players, it makes the event or limited clothing only obtainable to millionaires.
but not everything is negative since I come to propose that each player have a limit of 3 equal cosmetics in their backpack, that would prevent people with billions from scarce everything that comes out and becomes even more millionaire.
#justforyou

yes that is the point of limited items. They are financial vehicles and symbols of wealth. Each one of the items were easily obtainable when they were released, but many have appreciated to prices that are unobtainable except for a very select few.

I completely disagree with any notion that suggests this should be changed.

Even if I didn’t have my green labcoat, I would still argue the same. I’ve been an avid supporter of such a system long before pokemmo was a thing (aka I’ve supported the system in Runescape for far longer, and yet I’ve got no limited items in RS kek)

16 minutes ago, Gilan said:

yes that is the point of limited items. They are financial vehicles and symbols of wealth. Each one of the items were easily obtainable when they were released, but many have appreciated to prices that are unobtainable except for a very select few.

I completely disagree with any notion that suggests this should be changed.

Even if I didn’t have my green labcoat, I would still argue the same. I’ve been an avid supporter of such a system long before pokemmo was a thing (aka I’ve supported the system in Runescape for far longer, and yet I’ve got no limited items in RS kek)

I understand you, I would not like my storm that I have saved for 5 years to come down from nowhere or my helmet.
But the difference is that these clothes are years old but the incredible thing is that cosmetics from 4-3 days ago are already in exaggerated prices and unattainable for people with medium or low resources just because certain groups of teams agree to take everything and raise it to triple or more in price.

What this does is that the game focuses on millionaires giving them more opportunities to earn money and those with low resources only farm and breed to play pvp since the clothes go up every week to double or triple and it is impossible with classic farms to reach those figures.

17 minutes ago, LittleSkull said:

it is impossible with classic farms to reach those figures.

I disagree. There are a lot of ways for players to invest their money at lower levels, and an event like this is the perfect time. Goodie Bags as I type this are selling for 18k each, but will be sold at minimum 50k+ next year. This, along with the new event/limited items, are cheap enough and safe enough for anyone to invest in, even if they have only a few million. (if you have less than that, investing shouldn't be a priority)  

11 minutes ago, Paul said:

I disagree. There are a lot of ways for players to invest their money at lower levels, and an event like this is the perfect time. Goodie Bags as I type this are selling for 18k each, but will be sold at minimum 50k+ next year. This, along with the new event/limited items, are cheap enough and safe enough for anyone to invest in, even if they have only a few million. (if you have less than that, investing shouldn't be a priority)  

Your opinion is very good but in 1 year the bags suppose that if they go up to 50k each (and that hopefully since last year they did not go up almost anything), the cosmetic will go up 10 or more times next year, there is when I ask you is it possible for low-income people to buy event or limited clothing?
That is the case why more than 98% of the players no longer return to pokemmo and must do something quickly because that will make the millionaires only enter to skim everything and the low-income ones get bored and leave the game which will cause its total abandonment.

2 hours ago, LittleSkull said:

the cosmetic will go up 10 or more times next year

no

2 hours ago, LittleSkull said:

That is the case why more than 98% of the players no longer return to pokemmo

no x2

1 minute ago, Riesz said:

I think the real problem is mage staff (from event goodie bag) is now worth more than a limited of same released time -- werewolf 

It is not a problem, it is simply because people like the mage staff more than the werewolf

16 minutes ago, Riesz said:

I think the real problem is mage staff (from event goodie bag) is now worth more than a limited of same released time -- werewolf 

I wouldn't say this is a problem - the Mage's Staff is a nice item, but is popular particularly with the Chinese community, who let's be realistic, controls pretty much the vanity market.

As cool as the werewolf items are, didn't have any visual appeal nor did it satisfy the above community - basically another Eyeball Mask and I can't see this increasing in price at all (e.g. Eyeball masks were the same price or dropped from exactly last year)

3 hours ago, LittleSkull said:

The magician's cane was worth 2m yesterday and at the 8-hour mark it is now worth 6m, currently getting 4m in that period of hours is very difficult for players that we have to do other responsibilities and we are most of the players, it makes the event or limited clothing only obtainable to millionaires.

The best time to farm these items are the first 2-3 days of the event, when most people are grinding and wanting a quick cash - the fact you saw this price and didn't bother to invest in some (assuming you farmed the resources via candies) shows that it was your loss.

E.g. Even if you invested in 1 or 2 you would have probably gained 5-6m alone - look at the Golden Dragon Masks last year.

Hello, I found your post interesting and I wanted to clear up some doubts, you said it yourself, yesterday the mage staff was 2m and then 6m? You must have had an intuition that you could go up and buy. The event bags, particles and more do not have exaggerated prices, there is supply and demand. If you want more, farm more, the bags start costing very little during the event, if they later increase in value it is because people want them, they are exclusive objects, more players, fewer objects, particles, bags ... I repeat, if you want to have more , you must try harder. You said it yourself, you do other things, there are those who prefer to farm 500 event bags and others meanwhile breed competitive, farm gyms and more, you just have to know how to choose or if you had bought the magician's cane at 2m and now it would be 6m you would not be happy? Another example, what if you spent all your farming on competitive, shinys and more while another invests in limited, bags? everyone has their reward, you your competitive and others their expensive bags. Patience is the key to success and above all you have to take risks and know how to choose, when, how and why. Greetings bro I hope you can go far, just make an effort, if others succeed, why not you?

My assumption is you waited as long as possible to buy the staff at a low price, just before it starts going up. Everyone probably had the same idea and everyone probably tried to buy one the same time, hence the ridiculous price increase.

Another reason for huge swings in prices with vanity is because people look at past vanity, I'm talking 2013/14/15 etc and saw the unbelievable prices they are now. These new vanity, whilst limited will never come close to reaching the same heights imo.

9 hours ago, LittleSkull said:

people with billions from scarce everything that comes out and becomes even more millionaire.

People shouldn't be punished for putting the effort to read the market and make investments lol.

People who buy or have bought these vanities in bulk may have spent years grinding the game. 

It makes sense they are able to buy a lot of vanities cause they have really put in the effort to be able to do so. (its part of the reward for grinding for years)

The mage staff probably wasn't meant for players with a few resources (or dont like to grind) anyway. Just look at what it takes to get them :

1. Grind event mini bosses which are lv 80's to get special candies (gl getting significant quantities if you only have 1 region)

2. Beat pumpking on HARD mode. (You need healing items, items for your pokes to hold etcs)

3. Open goodie bags and pray you get a staff from them. (you stand a great chance to get tms among other items which are useless to sell for a profit + you need alot of them to be lucky with the mage staff roll)

So the only option non grinders are left with is buying from the gtl. Unfortunately when the vanity is so hard to get and is in so much demand the price is going to go up. And if you limit the mage staff to 3 per person the price will just go up even more lol cause then there will be less mage staffs in the market.

I'm sorry buddy that's just the price of not grinding enough. 

Even if you hated the billionaires, they did accumulated their wealth through their time to grind, invest, planting, offering services or any other things which you may not have done as much as them.

I don't see why people should be restricted because they spent more time in game and is wealthier than others.

no pienso lo mismo xd tambien hay cosmeticos que valen poquito y son chidos ejemplo: las alas algunas armaduras cascos etc tienen el precio fijo y algunos cosmeticos estacionarios ahora los limitados y los exclusivos estan medianamente bien ya que de algun lugar tiene que sacar economia Kyu xd esto dispara las ventas xd ademas los jugadores que mas se esfuerzan en farmear merecen objetos exclusivos para demostrar que son veteranos que llevan mucho tiempo jugando y que se esfuerzan en conseguir lo que quieren si quieres un cosmetico de que de 100M y 200 pues... nada que se pueda hacer farmear a muerte para obtenerlo es el punto de *Limitado* o *Exclusivo* si se vendiera barato podrian desaparecer por jugadores tontons que lo obtienen y lo botan o se van del juego por siempre y se pierde y eso ya nunca se vuelve a conseguir :f y hay entra de nuevo algunos lo botan se van o lo pierden y obligatoriamente quedan menos de ese cosmetico y hay va el precio sube y sube por obligacion :f ademas no es tan dificil ganar dinero con la cantida que genera el ilimitado entre evento y evento no se si para tener 3 cada evento pero aprox :f